• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw Epidose 3 -- it's filmed literally right in front of my house on venice beach. Too bad I missed emthat day, I coulda beat that dude heads up!
I now know were you live :club:

No, they wont cancel it, but they are re-running the episodes like 3-4 times each week. Its a small channel, they dont have much else left to fill the day... The 4th episode will be aired monday and most likely 4 others will follow during the next weeks as they did make 8.

I did upload episode 4 on youtube - unfortunately only part 1 and 2 are visible yet, youtube is unable to get part 3 and 4 working so far. stay tuned
Good episode. Thanks for the upload on pokerbay. It was fun to see the joy they felt when shooting the guns.
I did upload episode 4 on youtube - unfortunately only part 1 and 2 are visible yet, youtube is unable to get part 3 and 4 working so far. stay tuned
I watched it all, all from you. It's showing for me. Weird.

Thanks for the uploads Max. It's funny how Antonio is so much better than Laak at the psychological aspects of gambling. One of the RoShamBo rounds where Antonio psyched him out by basically telling him his move before hand. Good stuff. In episode 3, I believe.

Was anyone else a little uncomfortable watching Laak shoot the machiine guns?Kept thinking to myself ,"they just gave the Unabomber a machine gun"

I love this show and didn't plan on it, since it was pretty much a ripoff of Prop Bets (Sebok vs. Caveman).That said, I laugh a lot. These two get better with each show, too (the first was weak). This last one, with the shooting of the guns and driving of the dune buggies, was heelarious. When Laak was waiting for Antonio's time in the dune buggy race to be announced, and he looks at the guy who knows the time already and READS HIM instantly--that was high comedy, my friends. And not only was I cracking up at Laak's ridiculous reaction, but I was in awe of these guys' abilities to do stuff like that, especially so off-the-cuff. If I ever need to be reminded how much I have to learn for live poker, this does it for me.

Was anyone else a little uncomfortable watching Antonio and that other guy draw a card to see who gets the other's name tatooed on them? That was insane!

Was anyone else a little uncomfortable watching Antonio and that other guy draw a card to see who gets the other's name tatooed on them? That was insane!
Nope. The other guy was a reality tv whore--he'd have agreed to anything for 2 minutes of screen time.Probably even a huggle from Capt. Tom.
Was anyone else a little uncomfortable watching Laak shoot the machiine guns?Kept thinking to myself ,"they just gave the Unabomber a machine gun"
At least they did not gave him a bomb...The show is not really a rip of Prop Bets because the episodes have been filmed at the end of last year. However, Sebok/Smith made the classic prop bets during the WSOP - but there will never be someone who can count on call those bets his own since gamblers like Ted Forrest, Huck Seed etc. made insane prop bets before :club: My favourite part of this episode is when Laak hears about the buggy race result. He reads the guy correctly about the result and his "did i win, did i loose, did i win, did i loose, did i win, did i loose.." is classic :D
My favourite part of this episode is when Laak hears about the buggy race result. He reads the guy correctly about the result and his "did i win, did i loose, did i win, did i loose, did i win, did i loose.." is classic :club:
'I lost by a second? How? This had to be rigged someway.....'

This show is soo much better than prop bets. I love Sebok and Gavin but that show isnt very good. Anybody here watch Kenny vs. Spenny? I like that show better than both I bet you and prop bets.

Nope. The other guy was a reality tv whore--he'd have agreed to anything for 2 minutes of screen time.Probably even a huggle from Capt. Tom.
BOO-YAH!