lol i already watched episode 1.But upload episode 2 on pokertube before its aired on the website and i can give a fiver and if simo agrees as well it makes 10$ :club:

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did upload the Second Episode on Youtube - Pokertube was too slow. Either search for I bet you - E02 or my nickname maxisland1. Enjoy the show!
Awesome.I can ship on Stars or FullTilt. Which do you prefer?
I did upload the Second Episode on Youtube - Pokertube was too slow. Either search for I bet you - E02 or my nickname maxisland1. Enjoy the show!
I cna only sphi at fulltilt butt i am sortaa drnk so if i ship more thaan i hav to you shuld **** it back to me as sooon as posibble. tahnk you!
Awesome.I can ship on Stars or FullTilt. Which do you prefer?
I am only able to send payment to you through FullTilt, but I am rather inebriated so if for some reason I should happen to send you more than we previously agreed, could you be so kind as to return the excess to me without undue delay? Thank you!
lol - FYP
lol - FYP
i could recongize a few wordks i that sentcense and i guess i m ½100 sure tats what im talkişn about!btw phil's dans is hilourious and he should av win!

LOL, thanks for the translation!:club: Are you on a breathalyzer bet with someone??:DI will PM you my screen name. And btw, the 2 other episodes will 99% follow about 2-3 days after they have been broadcasted.

This show is absolutely hilarious I love the chemistry and lack of shame they have really makes for great TV. Only problem I have is how low the bets are for guys of that stature I mean I know it's about bragging rights but a few grand to those guys isn't really that much. Still funny as heck and great to watch!

LOL, thanks for the translation!:club: Are you on a breathalyzer bet with someone??:DI will PM you my screen name. And btw, the 2 other episodes will 99% follow about 2-3 days after they have been broadcasted.
Nah just a regular saturday night :)Sent.Can't wait to watch other episodes i really liked this show.
can you upload it on pokerbay? the loading on youtube is a little choppy
He put it on pokerbay this afternoon bro. Thanks Maxisland. Its a great show and Im glad I dont have to miss it.

Episode 2 is niiice, hopefully they find an excuse to put in some striptease with strippers every episode.

currently uploading Episode 3 at youtube
Maxisland , You are my bestest favouritest new member ever. If there was a sms voting for the best new member on FCP , i would send you 3 sms from my , my mother's and my girlfriend's celly.*****This is one of my favourites shows.At the end of part 4 end of the show i love the way Phil accelerates seeing the yellow light instead of slowing down. That's my man!
Episode 2 is niiice, hopefully they find an excuse to put in some striptease with strippers every episode.
Yeah, but hopefully they can find some better talent.

After watching these 3 episodes Im actually starting to like Mr. Rocks and Rings. I used to think he came off as a douche but he seems like a pretty cool guy.