• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show is almost the anti-unscripted, not one of those people ever questioned why some stranger was jamming a camera in their face. Editing schmediting.
Not to mention the atrocious acting as they set up for the poker bet.

I like it, and wish I didn't live in MORMON ville and could get it from my local cable company. Will watch online faithfully until mojo comes to my Big Screen...oh yeah... I don't know why people hate Phil Laak so much. I think he is a light-hearted guy who just likes to have fun and not take things to seriously. I prefer to watch him on the boob tube rather than that other Phil with the attitude problem or that mouthy guy who whines so much.

Definitely a genius way to needle ftw
I know, i loved how Antonio wanted to do the same thingA: 'Im gonna go hide to make him think he's won'P: 'Hey Antonio, this is my hiding spot'A: 'You ******!!'

I really enjoyed it, laughed almost the whole time.1 question though, do those 2 not know how long it takes to get alcohol "INTO" your system so that it affects the breathalyzer? I mean, yes there's a small effect from what's in your stomach and residually in your mouth, but c'mon."Let's drink for 20 minutes straight and see if that does it!!". C'mon!!!I will be watching this from now on; online of course since we don't get it around here.

i thought when daniel said phil and antonio, i thought of phil IVEY and patrik ANTONIUS. then when those two guys came out i was a little disappointed.cuz i know that ivey and antonius would have made some sick bets. but, these two are much more extroverted so it makes it more interesting in that way.

I enjoyed the show, it was more fun than working! Overall I give it 3.5 out of 5.They should mix it up by having DN and E-Dog one week, Helmuth and Madison another and maybe Ivey and Ram!

Lol, pretty funny show! I liked it.I bet a lot of serious poker players will like it.

much better than gavin and joe sebok's show on rawvegas. i liked it, would watch again
you know I think I like i bet you a little more. But sebok and gavin's show I find pretty funny. Its kinda like the HBO version of I bet you.