76 sooted where you arent sharing a suit.

What is the best hand head up vs. AA (that's not AA)?
Damnit, I was totally gonna hand your ass to you on a platter and say that AA is the best hand to have against AA. Oh well.Really, any medium suited connectors like 56 to 89 are roughly the same. If you're not sharing suits with either Ace, you're better off as well.

The better question is, "What hand dominates another hand more than any other?"

The better question is, "What hand dominates another hand more than any other?"
Umm, do you mean like AA dominates every other hand more than any other?Any unpaired hand is most dominated by the pair matching its high card, like JTo is most dominated by JJ.
Any unpaired hand is most dominated by the pair matching its high card, like JTo is most dominated by JJ.
yeah like that one. Its not that one exactly but it is something like that....
Ok, I played around a little with an Odds Calculator on this.Why is 7/6 Soooooted slightly better than 9/8 sooted vs. AA?
Because of the chance that there is a TJQK board.With the 67 you can make the bottom end of a straight and it's less likely for the board to stretch far enough to make an A high straight.You'd have to have 89TJK on the board.
Because of the chance that there is a TJQK board.With the 67 you can make the bottom end of a straight and it's less likely for the board to stretch far enough to make an A high straight.You'd have to have 89TJK on the board.
D'oh!Yeesh... too much wine.(thanks for the classy, respectful reply, instead of calling me "retarded")
You're missing a Q!
I'm the retard! :club: So even if you have the bottom end of the straight with the 67 the board won't stratch far enough to make an A high straight/
lol...sooooo......my question remains unanswered.
No your question is still answered, the only difference is that if make the bottom end of a straight with the 67 it won't stretch far enough to make an A high straight (89TJQ), whereas with an 89 it is possible(TJQK).
No your question is still answered, the only difference is that if make the bottom end of a straight with the 67 it won't stretch far enough to make an A high straight (89TJQ), whereas with an 89 it is possible(TJQK).
Ok......I am just gonna go have a glass of wine and call it a nite...
no, I haven't searched for this topic.What is the best hand head up vs. AA (that's not AA)?
Is this a Trivial Pursuit question or something?
AA > A6o?
Im not positive... but i think its KK v K2

I used the cardplayer odds calc and came up with 56 67 and 78s all being 22.87% against aces w/o the suit while it drops going in either direction of connectors.

Best equity against AA: AAHighest Win% against AA: 67sLowest preflop equity: K2o vs KK (with the deuce being suit dominated)Lowest preflop Win%: 32o vs 32o (with suits overlapping - 3s2h vs 3h2s)/thread

Best equity against AA: AAHighest Win% against AA: 67sLowest preflop equity: K2o vs KK (with the deuce being suit dominated)Lowest preflop Win%: 32o vs 32o (with suits overlapping - 3s2h vs 3h2s)/thread
nice work. so you're saying KHS was wrong? Or did it require another decimal point?