When Will Neg-o Move?

Now that the wind has changed, and it appears DN will likely be leaving FCP, when will the Neg-O be moving? Will it follow DN to whatever site he endorses next, or will it just move back to PS and stay there?I was one of the first to support it's move to FCP, but because of the problems with that site, I haven't played the Neg-O in a long long time. I'd love to see it back on Stars.

I dunno, but I sure hope there aren't Neg-os planning on moving into my neighborhood. Ever seen what they can do to property values?

i think i played in one or two after i TID (bragaments) but haven't since, numbers dropped, and DN never played. I would play if it moved to stars though!

I am not sure how my post got deleted. We owe Ray for this !!cleavage.jpgLets hope its Stars. The Neg-O would become huge again !!

Now that the wind has changed, and it appears DN will likely be leaving FCP, when will the Neg-O be moving? Will it follow DN to whatever site he endorses next, or will it just move back to PS and stay there?I was one of the first to support it's move to FCP, but because of the problems with that site, I haven't played the Neg-O in a long long time. I'd love to see it back on Stars.
Can you please clarify this abbreviation. What are you referring to?
I dunno, but I sure hope there aren't Neg-os planning on moving into my neighborhood. Ever seen what they can do to property values?
I laughed...I was thinking exactly the same thing prior to opening the thread.I really hope it goes to Stars and I also hope Stars adds more options for private games.
I am not sure how my post got deleted. We owe Ray for this !!cleavage.jpgLets hope its Stars. The Neg-O would become huge again !!
I have no clue what the picture is for but :club:
I stole it from Ray Powers and posted it in the other thread the OP started. It got deleted. :Dcleavage.jpg

The Negreanu Open is scheduled to move on the anniversary of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbour.The new home will be Svenska Spel the Swedish Government owned poker site.The bonus prize for the year end winner will be a brand new Volvo personally autographed by Daniel.

It's the ad for the latest breast enhancements pill. Works within 36 hours and comes with a warning about if you have engorgement that lasts longer than 4 hours, call a doctor.J
The Negreanu Open is scheduled to move on the anniversary of the Germans bombing Pearl Harbour.The new home will be Svenska Spel the Swedish Government owned poker site.The bonus prize for the year end winner will be a brand new Volvo personally autographed by Daniel.
AWESOME!BabyDaniel-1.jpg:club:
There can't be a Negreanu Open without Spademan
FYPRemember when that guy won like three in a row or something stupid.

Ya, then he got DN to play HU and won that to.

Oh, and yes it's true, I played Spademan, a regular over at the www.fullcontactpoker.com forums and he beat me. If I lost I promised I'd write the following, "Yes Spademan, you are the greatest. I bow at the feet of your greatness oh Spadeyone."
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&
Ya, then he got DN to play HU and won that to.
then he flew around the world so fast opposite the spin of the earth that he caused the earth to go back in time!
then he flew around the world so fast opposite the spin of the earth that he caused the earth to go back in time!
Which explains the return of Disco. :club::D:D