Cardrunners, Pokerxfactor

Training Sites  

52 members have voted

1. 1. which do you use?

• Cardrunners
    • Pokerxfactor
    • other training sites
    • none

hey, me and my friends were discussing how many ppl actually use this and so I'm curious as to the number of ppl that use training sites..

From what I hear, Cardrunners is geared towards the cash game player and PXF is geared toward the tournament player. I have no first-hand experience with either though.

From what I hear, Cardrunners is geared towards the cash game player and PXF is geared toward the tournament player. I have no first-hand experience with either though.
That's correct, and that's the flaw in the poll. I am a member of PXF because I mainly play MTTs, and it has been invaluable to me. My game really took off right after I joined.FYI, PXF now has some good NL cash game content from Rizen, who is one of the best. But, my sense is that if you are primarily a cash game player, you're better off with Cardrunners.
That's correct, and that's the flaw in the poll. I am a member of PXF because I mainly play MTTs, and it has been invaluable to me. My game really took off right after I joined.FYI, PXF now has some good NL cash game content from Rizen, who is one of the best. But, my sense is that if you are primarily a cash game player, you're better off with Cardrunners.
I already have a membership to both, I was just wondering how many ppl actually use these...and it is correct that CR is geared towards cash and PXF is geared towards tournies...P.S. they are very bad...don't get them....it's a waste of money...let me waste my money...but don't get a membership to them...they will make you play worse
I already have a membership to both, I was just wondering how many ppl actually use these...and it is correct that CR is geared towards cash and PXF is geared towards tournies...P.S. they are very bad...don't get them....it's a waste of money...let me waste my money...but don't get a membership to them...they will make you play worse
The $50+k in winnings that I have since I signed up last year says otherwise, and that's only playing 6-10 MTTs a week. I watch several PXF vids a week and find that I am constantly fine tuning my game as a result. I can't speak for Cardrunners, but if you are an MTT or SNG player looking to take your game up another level, I strongly recommend the PXF vids.
The $50+k in winnings that I have since I signed up last year says otherwise, and that's only playing 6-10 MTTs a week. I watch several PXF vids a week and find that I am constantly fine tuning my game as a result. I can't speak for Cardrunners, but if you are an MTT or SNG player looking to take your game up another level, I strongly recommend the PXF vids.
lol...i guess i did have to include SW

I also have a membership to both. Good stuff. I was already a solid cash game player, but CR.com helped me hone some PLO skills. PXF has really helped me because my MTT game was weak before I started watching these videos.