Absolutely The Hottest Woman In Poker, If Not The Planet!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I don't like your objectification and judgment of her, how about posting a pic of your beer belly for us to discuss?Secondly, you don't comprehend my attitude towards this because your ability to read with comprehension suffers; alternatively, it may need some elaboration:To clarify, I haven't even thought about her since we bumped into each other maybe 7 years ago (I actually attended a sci-fi convention in Toronto not knowing that she'd be there, and I wanted to meet Shatner (he was not there) but I did see Doohan and "Worf" and that 'cook' on the Voyageur), and before that, I've never thought about her for another 7 years. There's no obsession there. Sorry to creep you out.I use facebook to communicate with poker friends, and after I posted the only pic of me around (I don't bother takingphotos of myself and I don't own a digital camera or a scanner) I posted her official website because another poker buddy posted a pic of himself with Britney Spears and 3 other people (he's in the biz).
I'm not sure what's scarier, the fact that you posted all this, or the fact that I know the cook's name is Neelix.

Hottest as in brainy, funny, kind, great personality.If you took the 50 so called hottest women on the planet, and attended a camp with them for a week,blindfolded, she'd get your attention 100% of the time, (I'm fully aware of the hole I'm digging here,it's worth it to entertain you guys).Also, believe it or not, I wanted to meet Shatner to show him a business proposition.Lol, if you don't believe me, ask Vicky in Las Vegas. She got what was intended for Shatner....Yeah, I'm really opening myself to more shots... lol, I don't care... bring it on... ha ha ha...

I took a Top 5 Miss USA finalist to her Junior Football Homecoming.right place for this?
Be honest, you've been waiting to slip that in for 15K posts or so. You finally got your chance and capitalized.Well done.
Hottest as in brainy, funny, kind, great personality.If you took the 50 so called hottest women on the planet, and attended a camp with them for a week,blindfolded, she'd get your attention 100% of the time, (I'm fully aware of the hole I'm digging here,it's worth it to entertain you guys).Also, believe it or not, I wanted to meet Shatner to show him a business proposition.Lol, if you don't believe me, ask Vicky in Las Vegas. She got what was intended for Shatner....Yeah, I'm really opening myself to more shots... lol, I don't care... bring it on... ha ha ha...
youve constructed a nice little world for yourself let us know when youre emporer.
Because clicking on links is too much trouble . . . fhmoct2002.jpg
she has the hips of a 9 year old. that makes my **** go limp. Men are genetically programed to be attracted to women with birth giving hips, hence the limpness of my penis at the moment. If you are extremely attracted physically by this girl i would have to say there is a decent chance you haveing a "thing" for children. very sad but true. so all of you who think she's hot by mere fact of seeing her picture are sicko's.. (halfly SW)

I think shes kinda hot, and the Olympic girl is really hott. Does that make me a pedophile too??and if so how do I break this news to my GF!!!!!baaah shes to young to understand anyway..... :club:

As for anyone else who continues in this vein, you are just so flummoxed with jealousy and confusion.
Lol tell me again why we would be jealous? Because you HAD the pleasure of dating her? Doesn't that mean you are not now? So I don't know why anyone should be jealous of that. All we got to do is click on her link and tug one out, and we'll be getting as far as you will with her any time soon. 1994 you saw miss saigon with her? Dude it's time to move on. Last year I had about 50k saved from work. After car down payments and discovering poker I'm down to about 2k. I will not tell you to be jealous of the fact that I had 50k then, when i have 2k now. So why expect people to be jealous of you when you had her then (and that's even questionable), but now unfortunately are tuggin one out to pics of a non-nude woman with hips like my dlck (straight and boney)?
That's very hot eventhough there is a visible armpit in that pic.
Arm pit? Lollers.Go earn your bloody wings and get back to me.
Judgment-This thread is the most odd/creepiest thing we've seen in awhile.I would do all sorts of illegal things to the pole-vaulter and Shannon Elizabeth at the same time.
Your honor, Please look at more pics of the pole-vaulter and make a ruling of whether you would still do illegal things to her, please.
Your honor, Please look at more pics of the pole-vaulter and make a ruling of whether you would still do illegal things to her, please.
Objection sustained. I have reviewed the pictures and although I would not be as proud of it as I once believed, I would indeed still do illegal things to her.
Objection sustained. I have reviewed the pictures and although I would not be as proud of it as I once believed, I would indeed still do illegal things to her.
Shouldnt it be objection overruled?

She's okay,im not into blondes so u can have her."Hottest on the planet" has to be False Advertisement, Liz Lieu or Evelyn Ng probably the Hottest on the planet.

She's okay,im not into blondes so u can have her."Hottest on the planet" has to be False Advertisement, Liz Lieu wins the 'E.T. look-a-like' contest.
FYP
I just opened a facebook account last week and I didn't have any photos to upload, so I dug around to find one of a really sweet lady I once had the pleasure of dating.The photos and her acting career doesn't convey her beauty and charisma, she trulyhas the most playful sense of humor I've ever seen, intelligent as all heck (Summa cum Laude)and I recall the prettiest legs I'd ever laid eyes on. To meet her in person is quite an experience pics don't convey.Anyhow, I checked out a few sites of hers, and I found some poker articles...well, I then checked out cardplayer.com and there she is! She played in the ladies WSOP 2006.She's still acting so I figure she'll get into poker more actively as time goes on.(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)Here are some links:http://www.victoriaprattonline.com/index.htmlhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackbio.htmhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackgallerymain.htmhttp://cardplayer.com/search/results?query=pratt+victoriaI think her husband was involved in the filming of the NBC HU championship, not sure,but I know they met on the set... if wikipedia.org is accurate...Ah, I found a video at cardplayer:http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/V...ria_Pratt/42256
I'll take "What this weeks creep-o on Dateline's 'To Catch A Predator' said" for $500 please, Alex.
How you doing, Mr. SeeMoreNuts? Why don’t you have a seat.That's an interesting screen name that you use online.What were you planning on doing here today? And who were you talking online with?And how old is that young lady? And how old are you? With your screen name - SeeMoreNuts, I'm curious to know if you're looking for girls or boys.And you thought that was appropriate why?Do you send website addresses like that very often? Now, you know that’s against the law, right? Well, this is the part where I usually say, “I’m Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC.” We're doing a story on adults who try to meet children online. If there’s anything else you’d like to tell us, we’d like to hear it. Otherwise, you’re free to walk out the door you came in.
How you doing, Mr. SeeMoreNuts? Why don’t you have a seat.That's an interesting screen name that you use online.What were you planning on doing here today? And who were you talking online with?And how old is that young lady? And how old are you? With your screen name - SeeMoreNuts, I'm curious to know if you're looking for girls or boys.And you thought that was appropriate why?Do you send website addresses like that very often? Now, you know that’s against the law, right? Well, this is the part where I usually say, “I’m Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC.” We're doing a story on adults who try to meet children online. If there’s anything else you’d like to tell us, we’d like to hear it. Otherwise, you’re free to walk out the door you came in.
Gets me every time.
I just opened a facebook account last week and I didn't have any photos to upload, so I dug around to find one of a really sweet lady I once had the pleasure of dating.Here are some links:http://www.victoriaprattonline.com/index.htmlhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackbio.htmhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackgallerymain.htmhttp://cardplayer.com/search/results?query=pratt+victoriaI think her husband was involved in the filming of the NBC HU championship, not sure,but I know they met on the set... if wikipedia.org is accurate...Ah, I found a video at cardplayer:http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/V...ria_Pratt/42256
very niceprattpackbio001003.jpg
Lol tell me again why we would be jealous?
(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)And that's from one week of trying in the US. One week total. Two cashes, three final tables.158, 179 and maybe 110 players involved... excluding my online cashes...You guys with the bigger bankrolls and records win though, I've only cashed 4 figures about 7 times...So when you get introduced to her, here's the proposition that makes sense:I introduce you with my name being Seemore Nuts: $60000USI introduce you with my real name: $12000USYou get 50% of what I cash. I'll probably final table the ME... ha ha, quote me ... muh ha ha ha ha...Take your pick, you'll get further (if she's single/available which I doubt) if you go the 'Seemore Nuts' route.P.S. check out her body building/photo career (I have not, it doesn't interest ME). Stop complaining.