Absolutely The Hottest Woman In Poker, If Not The Planet!

I noticed in the cardplayer video she isn't wearing a ring... hmmm, she did comment to me a few years agoabout some general frustration with 'men' ....If I can't be with her now, I'll wait until I'm 80 and she won't have her looks, just her personality.As for proof that I dated her, when you go to the WSOP this year, ask her politely who she saw Miss Saigon with in 1994 and how she knew me.Then get back to me... lol.
i suspect if i walked up to her and said, hey, do you know seemorenuts?, I will likely get slapped in the face.thanks for the offer though
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn we are all going to hell for what came into our minds when we clicked that link.
You go to hell for wondering whether Sergey Bubka still holds the world record for the pole vault??Sheesh.... that's tough.
i suspect if i walked up to her and said, hey, do you know seemorenuts?, I will likely get slapped in the face.thanks for the offer though
Lol, use your imagination. If you had charm, that would be an outstanding line!I don't want this thread to degenerate to the extent that she'd feel uncomfortable reading this.Why don't you guys find her fan site and invite her here?I originally posted about it because I thought you would all appreciate a really special person in poker you didn't know much about. I'm guessing she'll play quite a bit in the future, and bodog has signed her up...I'm just giving you the heads up on some really pleasant stuff... lighten up.
You go to hell for wondering whether Sergey Bubka still holds the world record for the pole vault??Sheesh.... that's tough.
You mean the guy that broke the record every other week a few years back?
Okay, first the shallow joke, followed by a serious comment:1) for the kids out there, "gee, KL's inner beauty must be very deep, I don't think we have yet developed thenecessary drilling technology to arrive at her core." Your rebuttal: "yeah, well you don't have the mega drill bit that I have here."2) I can say this with complete confidence, if you switched their souls and brains with their bodies;it's a slam-dunk, I'd choose VP's soul over KL's (not that I've seen anything to judge KL one way or another) instantly.Bah, this post is too serious for your excellent joke, but I had to make the point... the video brings out some of Vicky's charm... just think about being with a brainy woman that pleasant... it'll blow your mind.
What the hell are you trying to say?

Because clicking on links is too much trouble . . . fhmoct2002.jpg

Because clicking on links is too much trouble . . . fhmoct2002.jpg
pretty face, but no curve, you shouldn't be able to draw a nearly straight line down her side in that pic like that.and this thread must be one of the most odd we've ever had. Really, OP, your attitude towards this is creeping me out.And omg to the pole-vaulter. I'm only 18 so my thoughts are socially acceptable if still illegal.
I just opened a facebook account last week and I didn't have any photos to upload, so I dug around to find one of a really sweet lady I once had the pleasure of dating.The photos and her acting career doesn't convey her beauty and charisma, she trulyhas the most playful sense of humor I've ever seen, intelligent as all heck (Summa cum Laude)and I recall the prettiest legs I'd ever laid eyes on. To meet her in person is quite an experience pics don't convey.Anyhow, I checked out a few sites of hers, and I found some poker articles...well, I then checked out cardplayer.com and there she is! She played in the ladies WSOP 2006.She's still acting so I figure she'll get into poker more actively as time goes on.(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)Here are some links:http://www.victoriaprattonline.com/index.htmlhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackbio.htmhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackgallerymain.htmhttp://cardplayer.com/search/results?query=pratt+victoriaI think her husband was involved in the filming of the NBC HU championship, not sure,but I know they met on the set... if wikipedia.org is accurate...Ah, I found a video at cardplayer:http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/V...ria_Pratt/42256
I'll take "What this weeks creep-o on Dateline's 'To Catch A Predator' said" for $500 please, Alex.
pretty face, but no curve, you shouldn't be able to draw a nearly straight line down her side in that pic like that.and this thread must be one of the most odd we've ever had. Really, OP, your attitude towards this is creeping me out.And omg to the pole-vaulter. I'm only 18 so my thoughts are socially acceptable if still illegal.
First of all, I don't like your objectification and judgment of her, how about posting a pic of your beer belly for us to discuss?Secondly, you don't comprehend my attitude towards this because your ability to read with comprehension suffers; alternatively, it may need some elaboration:To clarify, I haven't even thought about her since we bumped into each other maybe 7 years ago (I actually attended a sci-fi convention in Toronto not knowing that she'd be there, and I wanted to meet Shatner (he was not there) but I did see Doohan and "Worf" and that 'cook' on the Voyageur), and before that, I've never thought about her for another 7 years. There's no obsession there. Sorry to creep you out.I use facebook to communicate with poker friends, and after I posted the only pic of me around (I don't bother takingphotos of myself and I don't own a digital camera or a scanner) I posted her official website because another poker buddy posted a pic of himself with Britney Spears and 3 other people (he's in the biz).I was harmlessly teasing him about that. BTW, I would never bother to use facebook but someone at FCP posted a link to facebook and I couldn't view it unless I signed up for facebook! Lol.After just glancing at her home page, I noticed that she'd be at this year's world series, that's odd, I didn't know she played poker.So one fact led to a search, and I found out indeed she's starting to get involved in poker, and I thought you guys would appreciate some pleasant news.BTW, Vicky has 4% body fat, she gets up at 3am to run every day; has practically .5% fat in her diet; at least back in the old days... She's not materialistic nor is she shallow, so hey, what more can you ask for?Someone stake me 12K at the WSOP this year and I'll introduce you to her... ha ha...
I'll take "What this weeks creep-o on Dateline's 'To Catch A Predator' said" for $500 please, Alex.
You didn't get a chance to read my debriefing post, so you get a pass.As for anyone else who continues in this vein, you are just so flummoxed with jealousy and confusion. Your immaturity ensures that decent people of the opposite sex are correct, they should never enter a forum consisting of guys who exhibit such negative EV behaviour.Just keep it up and you'll never get a nice person like her to want to read this thread or share herpoker experiences.P.S. view the video, then check out her age... then try criticizing her looks.
First of all, I don't like your objectification and judgment of her, how about posting a pic of your beer belly for us to discuss?Secondly, you don't comprehend my attitude towards this because your ability to read with comprehension suffers; alternatively, it may need some elaboration:To clarify, I haven't even thought about her since we bumped into each other maybe 7 years ago (I actually attended a sci-fi convention in Toronto not knowing that she'd be there, and I wanted to meet Shatner (he was not there) but I did see Doohan and "Worf" and that 'cook' on the Voyageur), and before that, I've never thought about her for another 7 years. There's no obsession there. Sorry to creep you out.I use facebook to communicate with poker friends, and after I posted the only pic of me around (I don't bother takingphotos of myself and I don't own a digital camera or a scanner) I posted her official website because another poker buddy posted a pic of himself with Britney Spears and 3 other people (he's in the biz).I was harmlessly teasing him about that. BTW, I would never bother to use facebook but someone at FCP posted a link to facebook and I couldn't view it unless I signed up for facebook! Lol.After just glancing at her home page, I noticed that she'd be at this year's world series, that's odd, I didn't know she played poker.So one fact led to a search, and I found out indeed she's starting to get involved in poker, and I thought you guys would appreciate some pleasant news.BTW, Vicky has 4% body fat, she gets up at 3am to run every day; has practically .5% fat in her diet; at least back in the old days... She's not materialistic nor is she shallow, so hey, what more can you ask for?Someone stake me 12K at the WSOP this year and I'll introduce you to her... ha ha...
Seriously, if you don't get how creepy you sound by this, then you're already too far to come back. And the bolded part kinda sheds some light on what the real story here is.
First of all, I don't like your objectification and judgment of her, how about posting a pic of your beer belly for us to discuss?
Ummm .... Dude .... the title of your thread "Absolutely the hottest woman in poker ... " Is there some other way to go with any comments other than objectification? You opened the door to this line of questioning. Don't complain.
First of all, I don't like your objectification and judgment of her, how about posting a pic of your beer belly for us to discuss?.
thread title= absolutely the hottest woman in poker...its okay to objectify some chick that youve elevated to the same esteem i hold david ortiz as long as its positive??okay the pot.edit: im a minute late