Absolutely The Hottest Woman In Poker, If Not The Planet!

I just opened a facebook account last week and I didn't have any photos to upload, so I dug around to find one of a really sweet lady I once had the pleasure of dating.The photos and her acting career doesn't convey her beauty and charisma, she trulyhas the most playful sense of humor I've ever seen, intelligent as all heck (Summa cum Laude)and I recall the prettiest legs I'd ever laid eyes on. To meet her in person is quite an experience pics don't convey.Anyhow, I checked out a few sites of hers, and I found some poker articles...well, I then checked out cardplayer.com and there she is! She played in the ladies WSOP 2006.She's still acting so I figure she'll get into poker more actively as time goes on.(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)Here are some links:http://www.victoriaprattonline.com/index.htmlhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackbio.htmhttp://prattpack.com/prattpackgallerymain.htmhttp://cardplayer.com/search/results?query=pratt+victoriaI think her husband was involved in the filming of the NBC HU championship, not sure,but I know they met on the set... if wikipedia.org is accurate...Ah, I found a video at cardplayer:http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/V...ria_Pratt/42256

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont care for this thread. The chick isnt even that hot.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'll try and find out if the other 49* play poker.In the meantime, maybe you should dig up your date pics with Kathy Liebert... wha ha ha ha...*Femme Fatales January 2004 magazine, pg. 66, "50 Sexiest Women on Earth" includes Vicky Pratt.She's also made several other top 100 lists... I didn't know that until I checked today.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'll try and find out if the other 49* play poker.In the meantime, maybe you should dig up your date pics with Kathy Liebert... wha ha ha ha...*Femme Fatales January 2004 magazine, pg. 66, "50 Sexiest Women on Earth" includes Vicky Pratt.She's also made several other top 100 lists... I didn't know that until I checked today.
fair enough, I guess she is good looking; however, when are you going to address the fact that no one that has read this thread believes that you have met her, let alone dated her
In the meantime, maybe you should dig up your date pics with Kathy Liebert... wha ha ha ha...
KL has inner beauty, so **** you. She understood me like no other woman ever has, and I am grateful for the time we spent together.

I noticed in the cardplayer video she isn't wearing a ring... hmmm, she did comment to me a few years agoabout some general frustration with 'men' ....If I can't be with her now, I'll wait until I'm 80 and she won't have her looks, just her personality.As for proof that I dated her, when you go to the WSOP this year, ask her politely who she saw Miss Saigon with in 1994 and how she knew me.Then get back to me... lol.

snip...(I still have higher earnings than she does, according to cardplayer.com, ha ha)snip
This is the only brag part of my post.If she were with me now, I know 100% she'd be the top female player within 6 months.This is a poker forum, right? She's special because she has personality, a warm heart, and brains.Anyhow, another true story:I told my close buddy that I once slept with someone who slept with someone who slept with Claudia Schiffer.(yeah yeah, it was a woman ... all hetero links, not that there's anything right with that)He laughed and said the best he could do is that he slept with someone who slept with some minor CBC TV journalist*.If you want proof of that, well, let me know if his word is good enough, he's a great dentist and works in Toronto.Are you happy now? I would never sully Vicky's name with a story involving lasciviousness.She's really special, just find out politely if you go to LV...* lol, I just phoned this buddy and he told me he slept with a woman who slept with Neil McDonald, brother of the SNL McDonald. Edited by seemorenuts
wtf is this thread?dude you dated a hot chick? wowowowowo- Jordan
lol, trust me, Jordan, I admire you for what you are doing far more than for anything I've ever done.good to see you tune in...
KL has inner beauty, so **** you. She understood me like no other woman ever has, and I am grateful for the time we spent together.
Okay, first the shallow joke, followed by a serious comment:1) for the kids out there, "gee, KL's inner beauty must be very deep, I don't think we have yet developed thenecessary drilling technology to arrive at her core." Your rebuttal: "yeah, well you don't have the mega drill bit that I have here."2) I can say this with complete confidence, if you switched their souls and brains with their bodies;it's a slam-dunk, I'd choose VP's soul over KL's (not that I've seen anything to judge KL one way or another) instantly.Bah, this post is too serious for your excellent joke, but I had to make the point... the video brings out some of Vicky's charm... just think about being with a brainy woman that pleasant... it'll blow your mind.