Help I Have An Existing Account And Want Rakeback

before I start I want to thank mrdannyg for all of his help with this topic. got a couple of questions regarding rakeback 1st question is I already set up a full tilt account without rakeback. I know stupid on my part but do any of you know of any rakeback sites that would allow you to set up a rakeback account with an exisiting full tilt account. 2nd question mrdannyg said another option would be to open up another account under a different name and cash out my old account. I could use my girlfriend as the name to play under the only problem with that is that I would need to use my credit card, which is the same credit card that had I used for my previous account. Would that be possible or would full tilt just cancel both accounts? Also does the name on the card have to match the name the account is under.3rd and final question is mrdannyg also said I could get full tilt to cancel my current account and then wait a little while and then sign up for a new account. If I were to do this would I be able to put the account under my name or would I still need to put it under my girlfriends name and see if I can use my credit card. Really appreciate all of your help with this matter. also not sure if it matters but I am from the USThanks

I had the same problem as you with full tilt. You may be able to get full tilt to cancel your current one which would be the best option. My first account was under my dads name so I made a new one under my name but made sure the addresses and emails were different (made up a fake address on the account with my dads name). With regards to your question about funding your account, I am pretty sure that you can use the same credit card or neteller account to fund the account. I have used the same neteller account and havent been found out yet.

I had the same problem as you with full tilt. You may be able to get full tilt to cancel your current one which would be the best option. My first account was under my dads name so I made a new one under my name but made sure the addresses and emails were different (made up a fake address on the account with my dads name). With regards to your question about funding your account, I am pretty sure that you can use the same credit card or neteller account to fund the account. I have used the same neteller account and havent been found out yet.
how long did you wait before you set up the new account?

happy to help, just sorry it wasn't more beneficial!looks like rakebreak might do it, so i'd suggest emailing them and asking if they think they'll be able to help you. if they say they do allow existing accounts, then just sign up through them (or ask an FCPer for a referral), and then see if your specific account is eligible.As I said, I can't recommend cancelling your account and signing up a new one since i've never done it, but it seems to make sense. maybe if a couple other FCP'ers have some input, you can see if that's a good idea.

happy to help, just sorry it wasn't more beneficial!looks like rakebreak might do it, so i'd suggest emailing them and asking if they think they'll be able to help you. if they say they do allow existing accounts, then just sign up through them (or ask an FCPer for a referral), and then see if your specific account is eligible.As I said, I can't recommend cancelling your account and signing up a new one since i've never done it, but it seems to make sense. maybe if a couple other FCP'ers have some input, you can see if that's a good idea.
I tried emailing rakebreak but they said full tilt isn't allowing it. I am waiting to hear from thisisthenuts so I am hoping they might be able to do something.

clear cookies, history, etc. etc. uninstall FTP.do not go back to the site. go straight to the rakeback site you want to use, and download FTP via their link and then create a new account using a new email address obv. pretty sure that'll work if that's what it comes down to.