Does it even matter?$50 PL BB - $48.15.UTG - $22.50.Hero - $159.40.CO - $50.70.Button - $53.30.SB - $22.05. SB posts $.25.BB posts $.50.Hero dealt T :icon_dance: A :club: 2 :) K :icon_dance: Pre-flop: UTG calls.Hero calls.CO calls.Button folds.SB folds.BB checks.Pot: $2.25Flop Q :D K :D K :) BB checks.UTG checks.Hero bets $2.25.CO raises to $4.50. BB folds.UTG folds.Hero re-raises to $15.75.CO calls.Pot: $33.75Turn Q :D K :D K :) 5 :icon_dance: Hero bets $__? (Villian only has like 35 left)

I hate these flops because CO will slowplay you to death with his KQ.I don't know how to play these either. I usually lead flop , call a small raise. And go to check/call mode on other streets if they bet small.Hopefully someone can teach us how to play these.

I don't like the flop repot. Just call and see the turn.As played, villain simply has to have a boat. Either QQ or KQ. At best, he has AKxx and you are splitting.

I don't like the flop repot. Just call and see the turn.As played, villain simply has to have a boat. Either QQ or KQ. At best, he has AKxx and you are splitting.
Min-raises confuse the hell out of me and when the action got back to me I just insta-potted, figuring to fold when he shoved/repotted. When he just called then I was confused times 10.
Yeah. So hard to read because there are a multitude of reasons why they could be doing it.
So my new thing will now be that any time somone min-raises me, I am repotting them. Obviously I am only going to do this if I am deep enough where i will not be committing myself. And I imagine this move can only be used for flop play.What do you think?

If he's not retarded, he has QQ, KQ, or AK -- he could have the diamonds to go with it. I'd be careful not to let this pot get out of control, tempting as it is to ram and jam.

Limping a garbage/mediocre hand like that can put you in tough spots where you're not exactly sure what line to take. The only value in that hand is the kc10c, the deuce is a straggling card, and the ace isn't connected to anything in terms of suited. What were the limping hand ranges of the players at the table? Had he taken a passive preflop line with monsters and then become active when he hit a strong flop? I might be alone in this thought, but I'm definitely folding that hand pf from utg +1 against good thinking players, and generally playing for stacks with a limped hand. More often than not, we're going to be shown the winner with that min-re raise.

Limping a garbage/mediocre hand like that can put you in tough spots where you're not exactly sure what line to take. The only value in that hand is the kc10c, the deuce is a straggling card, and the ace isn't connected to anything in terms of suited.
I play some trashy hands. In shorthanded play I just feel like I need to play a huge variety of hands. You should see my Button hands. If I have a good feel of the table I play like 95% of them.Sometimes I feel like having a dangler may be good, cause I'm not holding one of my outs. I know I'm crazy for thinking that and I'll be blasted for saying it...

I don't mind playing 3 card hands (AKT in this case) if the table is weak. I'll play most 3 high card hands on the button to (or for) a raise on almost any table.

I play some trashy hands. In shorthanded play I just feel like I need to play a huge variety of hands. You should see my Button hands. If I have a good feel of the table I play like 95% of them.Sometimes I feel like having a dangler may be good, cause I'm not holding one of my outs. I know I'm crazy for thinking that and I'll be blasted for saying it...
You're crazy for thinking that.
You can play a "huge variety" of hands, but in position where you can decide what tempo the hand will be played at (bringing it in for a raise, etc).