Humberto Brenes Needs To Shut Up And Go Away...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Humberto is ANNOYING. Jesus, why does he make such a huge deal out of everything? When Laak was in all-in he was all celebrating like he won the pot but the river still hadn't come. I was so hoping that Laak sucked out just to see Humberto's reaction. That would've been classic. Table talk is one thing, but getting up and acting like a tool constantly is another.

There might be more to it than camera time, as well.. Humberto is known to be a rock, so if he acts " crazy" perhaps it will give the illusion that he's an action player, or that people will get angry against him, and make plays they should not.at anyrate, I wondered for a long time how people could give him a pass..

Like a lot of people, I used to think he was a good character because he was funny and conversational but not over the top. I think he introduced the "chark" at the WSOP and since then it he has become way over the top. His antics aren't towards the other players, several times they are directed straight at the cameras. I'm sure he's a decent guy, but he probably has some ADD thing which makes him go too far once he's achieved some attention. Phil Laak seems tame beside Brenes - that's really saying something..... The big issue is that I, like a lot of viewers, have gone from being happy to see him on TV to almost not being able to watch when he's featured."the chark, the chark, num, num, num, num. The Chark is coming to get you.. num, num, num, num"-Humberto Brenes

he is just tryin to make some cheddar, lay off, and besides he is a fun jovial guy im sure we can all think of a million bigger pricks then hhhhhuuuuuuummmmmbeeerrtooooo.

"the chark, the chark, num, num, num, num. The Chark is coming to get you.. num, num, num, num"-Humberto Brenes
I would love to nail a one-outer on him after he pulls that.
Let me start by saying, I agree. He annoys the hell out of me.However, DN made a good point in a reply to one of these posts a few months back. How interesting would poker be if everyone just sat there and no one talked? This point makes sense, too.
From a spectator's perspective or a player's perspective?

I don't mind people who play to the crowd, or are loud and outgoing at the poker table.However, Humberto makes me mute the TV everytime I see him and makes me want to turn the channel.

me too I saw him like 4-5 years ago win a WPT title against Negreanu and that's still one of my favorite hu matches. He was such a cool guy this is when I'm just starting to get into poker. Now he makes me sick.edit: it was only 2 and a half years ago. My how people change.

me too I saw him like 4-5 years ago win a WPT title against Negreanu and that's still one of my favorite hu matches. He was such a cool guy this is when I'm just starting to get into poker. Now he makes me sick.edit: it was only 2 and a half years ago. My how people change.
other wayDN won, Brenes was runner-up
other wayDN won, Brenes was runner-up
shiz your right I gonna rewatch that now.