What's Your Pt Summary Look Like?

I love the summary feature on PT -- especially how it autosums everything up at the bottom.I've been datamining $100 through $600 PLO for a little bit and I now have appx. 600,000 hands saved down. 63.42% of players in my PT database are currently "losing players".I know at this point I only have a few sessions saved for the casual players so it's not entirely accurate, but I was wondering what the Summary stats look like for those of you who have so many more hands saved down in your own PT database.Are there really only about 35% of players who are winning players?

I have a little over 77,000 hands at 50 and 100 NL in my database from datamining. Out of 1300 players 58% of them are losing players.Edit: The above stats are only for the month of May. From April on I have over 550,000 hands for 6800 players. 59% of those players are losing players.

I'm pretty interested in the long term results of my datamining. I'm fully aware that a lot of people I'm currently seeing stats for probably don't play a lot of PLO, so I can't wait to filter by those who have over 50,000+ hands played to really start getting a better breakdown of winning players and losing players.

my DB is mostly from low-limit LHE, and has been pretty consistently around 40% winners. though as i've been playing more consistently at sites, there's no more than half a dozen out of hundreds of players with more than a few thousand hands that are winners.

How do I go about setting up datamining using my PT? Is it a pretty simple thing to do?
Depends which site. Full Tilt is simple because all you do is leave tables open, and point PT to your Hand History folder so it can scrape the data. Ultimate Bet requires a downloadable tool from PT.comBodog requires a downloadable tool, but I believe that one costs around $15 to download because it's from a third party site. I'm not sure if PokerStars works for datamining.
Depends which site. Full Tilt is simple because all you do is leave tables open, and point PT to your Hand History folder so it can scrape the data. Ultimate Bet requires a downloadable tool from PT.comBodog requires a downloadable tool, but I believe that one costs around $15 to download because it's from a third party site. I'm not sure if PokerStars works for datamining.
I still cant get Poker Tracker to datamine on FullTilt. I have the tables open but it wont pull hand histories. Its fine when I am playing
I still cant get Poker Tracker to datamine on FullTilt. I have the tables open but it wont pull hand histories. Its fine when I am playing
When you're auto-importing from FTP and that box is up, look near the top of it and click over the the Observed Hands tab. There's a box that says 'do no import observed hand history files at this time'. See if that's checked, because I had to uncheck it when I downloaded and started using PT Omaha.