Does This Remind Anyone Of Jen Tilly?

Full Tilt Poker Game #2360974223: Table Yosemite - $1000/$2000 - Limit Omaha Hi/Lo - 22:20:51 ET - 2007/05/05Seat 1: xi gia ($20,000)Seat 2: HuckleberrySeed ($9,197)Seat 3: David Benyamine ($23,205), is sitting outSeat 4: Jennifer Harman ($8,500)Seat 5: Gus Hansen ($10,185)Seat 6: Nizot Skizared ($41,198.50)Seat 7: baddoggi ($74,079)Seat 8: Bomba Clot ($48,832.75)baddoggi posts the small blind of $500Bomba Clot posts the big blind of $1,000The button is in seat #6*** HOLE CARDS ***xi gia raises to $2,000HuckleberrySeed foldsJennifer Harman foldsGus Hansen foldsNizot Skizared foldsbaddoggi calls $1,500Bomba Clot calls $1,000*** FLOP *** [Qc 4h 6s]baddoggi checksBomba Clot checksxi gia bets $1,000baddoggi foldsBomba Clot calls $1,000*** TURN *** [Qc 4h 6s] [Ad]Bomba Clot checksxi gia bets $2,000Bomba Clot calls $2,000*** RIVER *** [Qc 4h 6s Ad] [Qh]Bomba Clot checksxi gia checks*** SHOW DOWN ***xi gia shows [9s Ah Ac 2c] (a full house, Aces full of Queens)Bomba Clot mucksxi gia wins the pot ($11,997) with a full house, Aces full of Queens*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $12,000 | Rake $3Board: [Qc 4h 6s Ad Qh]Seat 1: xi gia collected ($11,997)Seat 2: HuckleberrySeed didn't bet (folded)Seat 3: David Benyamine is sitting outSeat 4: Jennifer Harman didn't bet (folded)Seat 5: Gus Hansen didn't bet (folded)Seat 6: Nizot Skizared (button) didn't bet (folded)Seat 7: baddoggi (small blind) folded on the FlopSeat 8: Bomba Clot (big blind) muckedAfterwards, Bomba said, "??????????????"Xi's comment was, "thought you had 4 queens"

in Omaha the chances of her having pocket queens is a whole lot higher. Maybe that and she thought they were just gonna split the pot anyway I'm not sure.

in Omaha the chances of her having pocket queens is a whole lot higher. Maybe that and she thought they were just gonna split the pot anyway I'm not sure.
split the pot orly?
Not WHOLE lot higher. They're still the case two queens, and the odds of them being in his/her hand is quite slim.
split the pot orly?
This is Hi/lo right? And he doesnt have a low hand if there is a qualifier.....I don't get it.O, and the chances of having the two case queens are twice as high in Omaha compared to HE. Still low odds in general though.
This is Hi/lo right? And he doesnt have a low hand if there is a qualifier.....I don't get it.O, and the chances of having the two case queens are twice as high in Omaha compared to HE. Still low odds in general though.
I'm not a math guy, but wouldn't it be more than 2x?
O, and the chances of having the two case queens are twice as high in Omaha compared to HE. Still low odds in general though.
6 times as high given there are six ways to arrange those pocket queens amongst those four cards. Still it's limit and the times a lower full house calls way more than make up for the times quads reraises.

I talked to Eric Ryland and he talked to Bomba Clot and I guess he really DID have QQ, but he mucked because he was embarresed at how bad he played them,so turns out xi was right.Nicely played xi

I talked to Eric Ryland and he talked to Bomba Clot and I guess he really DID have QQ, but he mucked because he was embarresed at how bad he played them,so turns out xi was right.Nicely played xi
James Woods?

Good chance they were chopping the pot, so not as poor as Tilly's play

Surely at these limits the rake would have been maxed out anyway? If you have the nut high, why not bluff at the low pot too? No harm in upping the pot if the worst outcome is still a split with same rake.

rofl
Good chance they were chopping the pot, so not as poor as Tilly's play
You've got to be kidding me. So you put the big blind on qq23 and that hand check calls the whole way? qq any low hammers the pot on the turn, specially with an Ace nullifying any A2 low.Not betting the river is completely poor play. No arguments about it.
Only one thing really reminds me of Tilly.cleavage.jpgRay
Way to go Ray, turning a good card discussion into a boob show. Damn, those are nice boobs though !!