Bomba Clot Vs. Benyamine On Ftp

Game over with Bomba, however there is a 1000/2000 HORSE game going with Harman, Huck Seed, Benyamine and *Jean Robert Bellande*does anyone know if this is actually JRB? I was assuming...

Daniel, if that's really you, that screen name gives me the creeps for some reason..
Is it because it's slang for tampon or menstrual blood? I don't know if DN would use that for an SN.
Is it because it's slang for tampon or menstrual blood? I don't know if DN would use that for an SN.
No, you're right, he would never use a Jamaican slang term for alter ego....
lol
Time for an "Official high stakes game going on FTP" thread, no?
ZOMG 1k/2k HORSE with DN, Harman, Hansen, Seed, Jerry from Subway, Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's, Michael Jordan and KFL!!!11!
ZOMG 1k/2k HORSE with DN, Harman, Hansen, Seed, Jerry from Subway, Dave Thomas, founder of Wendy's, Michael Jordan and KFL!!!11!
dude, not coolRIP dave thomas, may your delicious hamburgers live on forever :club:
Game over with Bomba, however there is a 1000/2000 HORSE game going with Harman, Huck Seed, Benyamine and *Jean Robert Bellande*does anyone know if this is actually JRB? I was assuming...
yea that is JRB, i saw dags ask hims a few questions a few days ago to see if it was bobby

It is definately jean robert. Like rollin said, him and jdags were talking, and jdags was asking him questions like, who were me and you playing chinese with in the lobby of blah blah blah hotel, robert replied and mentioned he got his *** kicked.