Del La Hoya Vs Mayweather

what time does the fight start tonight?? i have to be at work til 11pm eastern time but my buddy wants to order it ppv and i said i would split it with him, but i dont want to miss anything. i know the actual ppv starts at like 9 45 pm est, any ideas on the actual main event starting time?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what would actually take longer, googling the fight time tonight, or logging on to FCP, clicking the new thread button, typing out your question, then waiting for a response?Color me confused

what would actually take longer, googling the fight time tonight, or logging on to FCP, clicking the new thread button, typing out your question, then waiting for a response?Color me confused
LMAO...how can u not <3 Ron Mexico...I know I do!!!It's not his fault Ron...it's taken him almost 2 1/2 years to make >50 posts...he's gotta start somewhere!
ok, basic betting q for the fight.oscar +160Mayweather -150I'm a sports betting donk, someone explain please.Thanks.
pretty sure it's 100 to win 160 for oscar, and 150 to win 100 for Mayweather?

thanks for the help and the uneccesary smart *** remark, sorry some of us have a life and dont post every single day. i did try google and couldnt find a definite answer for the main event time, thought since some people live in vegas on this forum they might give me a more definite answer.

You're going to get smart *** responses when you post a boxing question in a poker forum. I'm sad that I even clicked on this.

Finally a fight that will be worth a ****!!!!Man there is nothing better than a big fight night in Vegas.....wish I was there!!!!Anyway, i got a group of folks coming over to watch it on the big screen tonight while we play some poker.....Anyone want to put any juice-free wagers on this thing with me???We can just transfer funds on a poker site or whatever......Anyway, let me know if you're down........

I'll bet money that Floyd wins or that it doesn't go the distance.

I'll bet money that Floyd wins or that it doesn't go the distance.
lol, i don't think either of us are gonna get much action here.......
Finally a fight that will be worth a ****!!!!Man there is nothing better than a big fight night in Vegas.....wish I was there!!!!Anyway, i got a group of folks coming over to watch it on the big screen tonight while we play some poker.....Anyone want to put any juice-free wagers on this thing with me???We can just transfer funds on a poker site or whatever......Anyway, let me know if you're down........
No..this will be over in 6...Ship it..book it..mark it down...whatever the kids are saying these days. De la hoya has NO CHANCE!! NO CHANCE!!
No..this will be over in 6...Ship it..book it..mark it down...whatever the kids are saying these days. De la hoya has NO CHANCE!! NO CHANCE!!
I'll take that bet. How much?

lol at anyone who thinks this won't go the distance. If you bet on under 11.5 rounds you get great odds. Floyd's fights are technical beauties but he rarely knocks out an opponent who is halfway decent. This fight will go all 12 rounds, book it. Earlier today Bodog had it -170, +140. I don't know who is bettin on Oscar, I would put a lot of money on pretty boy if I thought there was no chance De la hoya and his riches had any influence on the judges. I'm still betting on Floyd tho, he is just a much superior boxer to the golden boy.

I'll take De La Hoya in a straight winner for $20, any takers?Or I'll give people Mayweather and 5.5 rounds and 4-1 odds.
ill take that beat-- the st8 $20please confirm if u want to do this bet thnks