• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zsta, I am sorry for whatever personal problems you have going on, and appreciate you standing up and taking responsibility for this. I will send you a pm with my info, thanks for getting back in touch with all of us, and I hope all is well, Anne

Well I'm glad to see what everyone is sympathetic and trusting of someone who withdrew a decent sized prize pool and has yet to give an explanation for it. But has anyone actually received any of their money back yet? Just curious cause I know I haven't. Even if he doesn't have all of the money it seems like he should send what he can as a gesture of good faith.Beating the dead horse,ROACHBABY

Well I'm glad to see what everyone is sympathetic and trusting of someone who withdrew a decent sized prize pool and has yet to give an explanation for it. But has anyone actually received any of their money back yet? Just curious cause I know I haven't. Even if he doesn't have all of the money it seems like he should send what he can as a gesture of good faith.Beating the dead horse,ROACHBABY
Yes, a little bit more detail is surely necessary here.
maybe hes just buying some time while he makes his getaway. :club:
Exactly. Stir that pot.So no one has gotten any money back yet? If so, then one can only assume that he spent or gambled that money away.I'm still hoping that maybe his mom needed emergency surgery to replace her cirrhosis enshrouded liver and that was the only way that he could pay the surgeon. Ya think?
Exactly. Stir that pot.So no one has gotten any money back yet? If so, then one can only assume that he spent or gambled that money away.I'm still hoping that maybe his mom needed emergency surgery to replace her cirrhosis enshrouded liver and that was the only way that he could pay the surgeon. Ya think?
He said he would pay it back and that would take some time. Would you rather he just disappeared forever? Didn't think so. Everyone makes poor decisions sometimes. At least he's willing to man up and make it right.

Ok, I will be the dick. All those replying with the "hope you work out all your personal problems blah blah blah" are WAAAAAAY to nice. I didn't even send the funds for it this time, as something seemed fishy to me. That being said, it's totally rediculous and not at all ok with what he did here to everyone. I personally he feel he was going to keep all the cash and fade away until his place of work was discovered and he was confronted. I used to respect this guy and I now think of him as a total joke and a bad seed amongst the FCP community. I hope he pays everyone back and then leaves FCP for good. Go ahead....bring on the "you're overreacting" replies./rant

Ok, I will be the dick. All those replying with the "hope you work out all your personal problems blah blah blah" are WAAAAAAY to nice. I didn't even send the funds for it this time, as something seemed fishy to me. That being said, it's totally rediculous and not at all ok with what he did here to everyone. I personally he feel he was going to keep all the cash and fade away until his place of work was discovered and he was confronted. I used to respect this guy and I now think of him as a total joke and a bad seed amongst the FCP community. I hope he pays everyone back and then leaves FCP for good. Go ahead....bring on the "you're overreacting" replies./rant
Nice of you to warn others :club:
Nice of you to warn others :D
Trust me, if I knew this was going to happen, I definately would've. At the time, I figured there was no reason to bring attention to it without real cause. Besides, I'm sure I would've just been told to "relax and show some patience for him". :club: Couldn't resist...

Well, we're half way through nov. and it looks like no one has gotten their money back yet (have they?). Last time I checked Z had not been on since his last statement. So whats going on???? What happens if we aren't refunded by the end of the month? If there aren't any plans of action yet, can I at least get his address so that I can mail him some poo. I know mailing him my poo isn't going to get my $50 bucks back, but it will make me feel better. I'll just mail him 50 dollars worth of poo and call it even.

I have not received any money back, nor a reply to a pm I sent to him after his last post. I would be curious if anyone received any money back yet? Bueller?
I'm sure nobody has or they'd have spoken up. This is the biggest mystery since "where's Jerry?".
Hello,I'm sorry my absence has been noticed by all those whose money I've stolen. I've been trying to come up with a few excuses to give you but I haven't had much success. Not going to go too far into details since all of my lies are so obvious why should I even try anymore. I will say the money is not on stars anymore. I will NOT be refunding everyone each and every single dollar because as most of you have likely figured out, IT'S GONE! But, I did have fun donking it all off to the players on full tilt. Please PM me with your tilt name, so that when I see you online I can log off before you see me and start asking questions. It will take a bit of time for me to come up with a good excuse for you to NOT hunt me down like the dog I am, but I anticipate that at least half of you might have forgotten about me by the end of november. I am truly sorry that my plan to use all of your money to fund my poor online poker play did not turn out like it did for Matt Damon on Rounders. For my complete mishandling of the situation, I suggest you create a thread about me on as many poker forums you can think of. This should be your top priority.Once again, I'm very sorry for getting caught, and the length of time it's taken me to come up with an excuse that would make you all feel sorry for me. zsta2k6.
This is a true story!
All you people who said he disappeared should be EMBARASSED! :-P
Really? Should we?
QFT
He said he would pay it back and that would take some time. Would you rather he just disappeared forever? Didn't think so. Everyone makes poor decisions sometimes. At least he's willing to man up and make it right.
This remains to be seen.
Well, we're half way through nov. and it looks like no one has gotten their money back yet (have they?). Last time I checked Z had not been on since his last statement. So whats going on???? What happens if we aren't refunded by the end of the month? If there aren't any plans of action yet, can I at least get his address so that I can mail him some poo. I know mailing him my poo isn't going to get my $50 bucks back, but it will make me feel better. I'll just mail him 50 dollars worth of poo and call it even.
I kind of like this idea.
I have not received any money back, nor a reply to a pm I sent to him after his last post. I would be curious if anyone received any money back yet? Bueller?
He hasn't even picked up/read the PM I sent him.
I'm sure nobody has or they'd have spoken up. This is the biggest mystery since "where's Jerry?".
No mystery hun. Signed,Bitch Bunny