I was looking at my PT stats and wanted to know what a good BB/100 hands rating would be....
You should be happy if you are winning. Really it depends on what limits you are playing. At 1-2, winrates of over 2BB/100 or even 3BB/100 over a large sample of hands is possible, but at 100-200 even the best players have winrates south of 1BB/100.So the answer is, it depends. On what limits you play and how many hands you've played. If you only played like 1000 hands or something like that, then your pt stats would be meaningless. You could be a winning player, but still be down or vice versa.
I was looking at my PT stats and wanted to know what a good BB/100 hands rating would be....
Guys around here'll tell ya... you play for a living. It's like any other job. You don't gamble. You grind it out. Your goal is to win one big bet an hour, that's it. Get your money in when you have the best of it, and protect it when you don't. Don't give anything away. That's how I've paid my way through half of law school. A true grinder.

Guessing you're playing around .10/.25 to .25/.50. NLHE a very good winrate would be around 6-8 BB/100. Anything above that you'd need a very big sample size before people believed it wasn't just a good rush. But like others have said anything above 0 is good.Hope that helps.

1 brazillionp.s. i love the sig Good Luck.I'm gonna start a blog, on my advice about making a small roll work. it will be horrible, but maybe someone will enjoy it.

Guessing you're playing around .10/.25 to .25/.50. NLHE a very good winrate would be around 6-8 BB/100. Anything above that you'd need a very big sample size before people believed it wasn't just a good rush. But like others have said anything above 0 is good.Hope that helps.
Agreed, at low stakes, I'd say 7-10 BB/100 is crushing it and anything above 0 is definitely good!

unlike most players on this site I am only able to play .01/.02 NL on UB. I have a very small bankroll and plan on grinding it out and moving up levels. I will never be able to do this for a living, but my goal is to work up to winning a couple of hundred dollars or so a month. I bought PT and now have just over 10,000 hands in my database. My BB/100 Hands is 5.14. I would like it to be higher but at the micro levels I have to play I find that you really have to play tight. No bluffing for the most part as no one folds anyway. I figure that most of my sessions are winners but I would like to get my BB/100 to about 10 at this level. Ok that's enough rambling. Later

unlike most players on this site I am only able to play .01/.02 NL on UB. I have a very small bankroll and plan on grinding it out and moving up levels. I will never be able to do this for a living, but my goal is to work up to winning a couple of hundred dollars or so a month. I bought PT and now have just over 10,000 hands in my database. My BB/100 Hands is 5.14. I would like it to be higher but at the micro levels I have to play I find that you really have to play tight. No bluffing for the most part as no one folds anyway. I figure that most of my sessions are winners but I would like to get my BB/100 to about 10 at this level. Ok that's enough rambling. Later
5bb/100 is fine, your probably playing prety optimally. Just keep grinding and move up when your bankroll dictates. You'll probably sustain that winrate for at least a few more levels

GL @ the tables I just started .01/.02 NLHE at UB too., Luckily I have some $$ to clear whilst doing so (good thing it won't take forever). Hard to get excited over $0.10/100 but I'm with ya

PT winrate is so meaningless.The rake we are all paying at the lower levels LHE and NL impact that silly little stat so much.I don't know exactly for NL, but rake in LHE is like 2-3 BB/100 all the way up to 5/10, once you hit 10/20, the rake drops to like 1-1.5 BB/100.What really matters for grinders is your "net" winrate. This includes all of the bonuses you clear, rakeback, FPP/ARP value, etc. Well, if you're grinding without bonuses and RB, then I guess your PT winrate is what it is, but it's never going to be a true reflection of beating the other players.

1 brazillionp.s. i love the sig Good Luck.I'm gonna start a blog, on my advice about making a small roll work. it will be horrible, but maybe someone will enjoy it.
You too RT....I saw your sig and thought hey why not give this sort of thing a shotAnd for those wondering about the limit i play, right now I am playing PLO at 0.25/0.50 (having recently moved up from 0.10/0.25) - I am able to sustain a BB/100 rating of 8 - 9 with 4500 hands so far, so i assume this is pretty good then
You too RT....I saw your sig and thought hey why not give this sort of thing a shotAnd for those wondering about the limit i play, right now I am playing PLO at 0.25/0.50 (having recently moved up from 0.10/0.25) - I am able to sustain a BB/100 rating of 8 - 9 with 4500 hands so far, so i assume this is pretty good then
Yeh, it's pretty good, but you need like a brazillion more hands before it means anything.

xzanos I totally understand that my sample size is relztively small, I just want to ensure I was holding a good rating per 100 hands...lets see if it lasts for the next 10,000