David Benyamine Up $3 Million So Far In 2007

David Benyamine Up 3 Million So Far In 2007
Do you mean in Kilos or pounds?Saw him a few weeks ago in Vegas, ... the guy is ENORMOUS.Not trying to be mean but.......ok, who am I kidding, I am trying to be mean. HE'S BIG!
Do you mean in Kilos or pounds?Saw him a few weeks ago in Vegas, ... the guy is ENORMOUS.Not trying to be mean but.......ok, who am I kidding, I am trying to be mean. HE'S BIG!
Pretty sure Erica Schoenberg hasn't noticed. They're all over each other at the tables. Roar!
I totally agree, this season sucked midway thru when they had all those nits playing. I would love to see them start with the same table they ended with this season, I could care less if they had a total of 50 people playing, Id rather have that 8 and maybe 8 others makeup the whole season, that'll be some gr8 poker.Btw Townsend was one of the more impressive players this season, he shd hv received an invite based on that itself...
Yea, the season sucked except for the last set of players but you have to realize that if they don't invite fish, and instead only relatively unknown (to the public) sickly good players ie. Townsend and Brad Booth, then the big name players like Doyle and Barry won't play because they aren't going to play if the game isn't good for them, and that would hurt the ratings. Thats why at the end of the show all the sick players were in the game at the same time like Patrick, Booth, Townsend and Jdags, the show invited them but said they had to play against each other. This is why Doyle and Barry were at the same table as Jamie Gold. They are markee players so they get to play the weak competition.As an aside I hope they have more of Sammy and Ted Forrest.
Yea, the season sucked except for the last set of players but you have to realize that if they don't invite fish, and instead only relatively unknown (to the public) sickly good players ie. Townsend and Brad Booth, then the big name players like Doyle and Barry won't play because they aren't going to play if the game isn't good for them, and that would hurt the ratings. Thats why at the end of the show all the sick players were in the game at the same time like Patrick, Booth, Townsend and Jdags, the show invited them but said they had to play against each other. This is why Doyle and Barry were at the same table as Jamie Gold. They are markee players so they get to play the weak competition.As an aside I hope they have more of Sammy and Ted Forrest.
good point, I too would like to see Forrest back next season too. Do you think Brunson & Greenstein would be outplayed by the new breed of sick players then? I personally dont think they would for a second.

I wouldn't mind seeing Bill Chen play some more. He plays with some friends of mine, ( I can't afford that game, they all work together) Bill has been known to expound on his vast knowledge when asked at the table. I guess I should just pony up the cash and sit in one of those home games. Screw BR management!

I wouldn't mind seeing Bill Chen play some more. He plays with some friends of mine, ( I can't afford that game, they all work together) Bill has been known to expound on his vast knowledge when asked at the table
Maybe he's trying to put people on tilt.
Do you mean in Kilos or pounds?Saw him a few weeks ago in Vegas, ... the guy is ENORMOUS.Not trying to be mean but.......ok, who am I kidding, I am trying to be mean. HE'S BIG!Pretty sure Erica Schoenberg hasn't noticed. They're all over each other at the tables. Roar!
Video? :club: How could anybody not think they're both hot...David_Benyamine2.jpg

Nutz,Maybe David Benyamine is just filling up to his role as spokesperson for ATLAS pokerYou ever think about that?

I wouldn't mind seeing Bill Chen play some more. He plays with some friends of mine, ( I can't afford that game, they all work together) Bill has been known to expound on his vast knowledge when asked at the table. I guess I should just pony up the cash and sit in one of those home games. Screw BR management!
this pretty much summed my thoughts up too

NLHWinners Results Sessions Hands Hours durrrr $1.214.170,25 306 49522 398,06PLO Losers Results Sessions Hands Hours durrrr $-1.373.228,60 255 32916 370,46 I know this is only for this year but daaaaamned! Stuck 150K? Why does he play PLO?

NLHWinners Results Sessions Hands Hours durrrr $1.214.170,25 306 49522 398,06PLO Losers Results Sessions Hands Hours durrrr $-1.373.228,60 255 32916 370,46 I know this is only for this year but daaaaamned! Stuck 150K? Why does he play PLO?
Cause the game is super juicy....