David Benyamine Up $3 Million So Far In 2007

If you go thru the site you can get all the info you need on internet high stakes games.Brian Townsend was $750,000 winner in NL Holden in April but lost $400,000 in Omaha PL.interesting indeed!

and Townsend doesn't even get an invite for HSP season 4.. what a joke!!!!!!!
I know Patrick Antonius plays under a few different names. Doesn't Townsend do this too? If so, I assume his real total will be even higher.
I know Patrick Antonius plays under a few different names. Doesn't Townsend do this too? If so, I assume his real total will be even higher.
yeah he plays under a name like ABA on stars, cant get the results of that site though!Benyamine plays under 4 names.Interesting that Benyamine has lost over a million in NL holdem but big winner in the Omaha games.

Phil Ivey is the most well rounded player online. The other players are winners in one game, but losers in another.Since January:Omaha: Up 700k NL Holdem: Up 700k

and Townsend doesn't even get an invite for HSP season 4.. what a joke!!!!!!!
If that's true it really sucks. He's the one I'd MOST like to see on that show.
it is in his blog from yesterday on cardrunners.com
When Jamie Gold was interviewed on PokerWire radio, I think he said he'd be back. He also said some rich amateurs would be on there... I hope that's not the direction the producers are taking the show, because Jamie dropped like 4 names no one has ever heard of.
When Jamie Gold was interviewed on PokerWire radio, I think he said he'd be back. He also said some rich amateurs would be on there... I hope that's not the direction the producers are taking the show, because Jamie dropped like 4 names no one has ever heard of.
I totally agree, this season sucked midway thru when they had all those nits playing. I would love to see them start with the same table they ended with this season, I could care less if they had a total of 50 people playing, Id rather have that 8 and maybe 8 others makeup the whole season, that'll be some gr8 poker.Btw Townsend was one of the more impressive players this season, he shd hv received an invite based on that itself...

I would like to see Townsend, Booth and Antonius at a table with Greenstein, Reese & Brunson. That would be worth a whole season!!!

For the year Ram Vaswani is down $450K after 40 hours.That's only $45K an hour.Much better than the golf course where he was averaging losing $116K an hour against Phil.So NLHE > Golf for Ram

For the year Ram Vaswani is down $450K after 40 hours.That's only $45K an hour.Much better than the golf course where he was averaging losing $116K an hour against Phil.So NLHE > Golf for Ram
$11.25k an hour