Would It Ever Happen?

This has been a discussion amongst my friends for about a year now, and we all agree that football requires the least amount of skill and athleticism, and none of them even like basketball except for myself. I mostly agree with the guy who wrote that with an exception...I'm not sure if they would beat them, but they could make it a game, and the ONLY reason I say the NBA probably won't win is because they don't have experience playing football and you can't replace that. Also, I read the comments defending the NFL and all anyone said was that the lineman weren't heavy enough, so they're saying the NFL would win because NBA players aren't fat. That sounds like a pretty weak argument to me. How about we get the NBA to play an NFL team in a game of football then get the NFL to play an NBA team in basketball. The results wouldn't even be close.I think a better proposition than what the blogger suggested is can every single NBA player be able to play somewhere in the NFL? I can't think of one NBA player who couldn't.

This has been a discussion amongst my friends for about a year now, and we all agree that football requires the least amount of skill and athleticism, and none of them even like basketball except for myself. I mostly agree with the guy who wrote that with an exception...I'm not sure if they would beat them, but they could make it a game, and the ONLY reason I say the NBA probably won't win is because they don't have experience playing football and you can't replace that. Also, I read the comments defending the NFL and all anyone said was that the lineman weren't heavy enough, so they're saying the NFL would win because NBA players aren't fat. That sounds like a pretty weak argument to me. How about we get the NBA to play an NFL team in a game of football then get the NFL to play an NBA team in basketball. The results wouldn't even be close.I think a better proposition than what the blogger suggested is can every single NBA player be able to play somewhere in the NFL? I can't think of one NBA player who couldn't.
ShaqYao MingAny other 7'+ guy FTW