A New Bible?

So, you haven't made every effort to bla bla bla bla Except I didn't. Everyone knows it. Notice, nobody defended bla bla bla bla You choose. I don't care. I have done my part with you. You have heard the bla bla bla bla bla I will bet my favorite boxer shorts we know the real you, though.
The Bible is nonsense and in no way the truth. It always has been. I can speak in the mind of a fellow Christian, but everyone knows I'm not.Keep your pants on, Lois.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Bible is nonsense and in no way the truth. It always has been. I can speak in the mind of a fellow Christian, but everyone knows I'm not.Keep your pants on, Lois.
I don't have a problem with you saying things like that,alot of people feel that way, you ain't special. But, considering in many of the threads you say these things in bible believers are doing the discussing, this is how you would go about handling yourself- say,"I don't believe the bible" and then just leave. Because we do believe. I don't walk up to your house and say,"Your house sucks, I don't like beige." If I did it once that would be fine, weird but fine. You could say to yourself,"That guy doesn't like beige." Now, if I did it everyday for years, you may just have to punch me. I would deserve it. I am at that point just being an ***. Recognize the pattern? You should.
I don't have a problem with you saying things like that,alot of people feel that way, you ain't special. But, considering in many of the threads you say these things in bible believers are doing the discussing, this is how you would go about handling yourself- say,"I don't believe the bible" and then just leave. Because we do believe. I don't walk up to your house and say,"Your house sucks, I don't like beige." If I did it once that would be fine, weird but fine. You could say to yourself,"That guy doesn't like beige." Now, if I did it everyday for years, you may just have to punch me. I would deserve it. I am at that point just being an ***. Recognize the pattern? You should.
So telling someone that you don't like the color of their house (which affects nobody and IS just being an ***) is the same as stating an opinion about a religion (which affects everybody ... and sorry if I am a bit of an ***).Btw, I do not use these forums to consistently say over and over again "I don't believe in the Bible, it's gay, etc etc etc"I use these forums to make points and sometimes just for fun w/ sarcastic posts.But I will say, that was a very elaborate way of calling me an ***. Very nice.
I appreciate your point, but your analogy is off a bit. Say a bunch of people are discussing a house. They have a daily meeting to discuss the house. They debate whether the house is white, off-white, or beige. It's a hotly contested point.A passerby wanders in, looks around, and says, "There is no house."Now if you believe in an objective reality, this isn't a difference of opinion. Someone is wrong here. So, it might be to their mutual benefit to figure out who it is.
Now if you believe in an objective reality, this isn't a difference of opinion. Someone is wrong here. So, it might be to their mutual benefit to figure out who it is.
I chose a rather ironic way to word that. How about, "Assuming there is an objective reality, . . . "
I appreciate your point, but your analogy is off a bit. Say a bunch of people are discussing a house. They have a daily meeting to discuss the house. They debate whether the house is white, off-white, or beige. It's a hotly contested point.A passerby wanders in, looks around, and says, "There is no house."Now if you believe in an objective reality, this isn't a difference of opinion. Someone is wrong here. So, it might be to their mutual benefit to figure out who it is.
[thread hijack]You are extra sexy when you're being brainy.[/thread hijack]
So telling someone that you don't like the color of their house (which affects nobody and IS just being an ***) is the same as stating an opinion about a religion (which affects everybody ... and sorry if I am a bit of an ***).Btw, I do not use these forums to consistently say over and over again "I don't believe in the Bible, it's gay, etc etc etc"I use these forums to make points and sometimes just for fun w/ sarcastic posts.But I will say, that was a very elaborate way of calling me an ***. Very nice.
That made me laugh. I think we understand each other.
I will bet my favorite boxer shorts we know the real you, though.
polka?
Pokah it is, lol. No, my favorites are actually a red and black tiger striped G-string number, but nobodys going to want to win those, even though they are dead sexy. Not on me, of course, but they looked good on the dude on the box.
I totally know what you mean. My favorite Chinese food is lasagna. YumOh and the thought of LMD in that G-string... Double yum!
I totally know what you mean. My favorite Chinese food is lasagna. YumOh and the thought of LMD in that G-string... Double yum!
You don't venture into these parts much. Good to see you.

I was starting to worry that you weren't coming back, Mr. Loismustdie. What would happen then, hypothetically? Would that mean we win? :club:

You don't venture into these parts much. Good to see you.
I really don't know much about religion, so I lurk in here sometimes. I find some of the conversations interesting and entertaining as well.But...I'm still going to hell
I was starting to worry that you weren't coming back, Mr. Loismustdie. What would happen then, hypothetically? Would that mean we win? :club:
A Christmas ham. Seriously, I have been cooped up in a classroom at Mr. Schwabs house learning what others pay thousands for about Options. Really fun, but mentally tiring. I do have a nice big post planned soon, I just need the time.
  • 1 month later...
I really don't know much about religion, so I lurk in here sometimes. I find some of the conversations interesting and entertaining as well.But...I'm still going to hell
you cant go to hell when your compost.
  • 2 months later...

Now that I've confronted my beliefs enough to not conscientiously avoid this forum, I'll jump right in and start contributing nothing:New Bible: I've actually felt lead to write it, lately. How would you guys feel about that? There's going to be a chapter on Love, one on the merits of Doggy-style, one that just rambles about celebrities -- in fact, the whole thing is going to be peppered with celebrity cameos -- and the final chapter will just be a list of things in my apartment. I think I'm being lead to call it "Oh My Aching ****."