Next Summers Big Blockbuster Is...

I would rather see Jackie Chan is Rush Hour 3.I'm excited for this movie (Rush Hour 3). The first two were fantastic and Chris Tucker is great. Supposedly, Tucker is getting the most money ever for an actor for this movie.

A kung fu panda would fuck Jackie Chan up.
Bulls_hit Jackie Chan is way to fast for a fat a_ss panda. Jackie is still at the top of his game, and he isn't going to let some damn panda ruin his career.WTF is the 4th animal? Is it a squirrel or something?
Supposedly, Tucker is getting the most money ever for an actor for this movie.
Yeah. He had to turn down a lot of other rolls to be in this movie, which is why they paid him so much.(sw, obviously. His last two movies were Rush Hour I and Rush Hour II, which started years ago.)
  • 2 weeks later...
Bulls_hit Jackie Chan is way to fast for a fat a_ss panda. Jackie is still at the top of his game, and he isn't going to let some damn panda ruin his career.WTF is the 4th animal? Is it a squirrel or something?
I grew up watching Jackie Chan films and I assure you he is NOT at the top of his game. Fortunately he's got more balls than pretty much any actor I can think of and I'm looking forward to Rush Hour 3 even though I'm not sure how it can improve. Enjoyed no. 1. LOVED no. 2 (big crush on Ziyi Zhang and Sanchez was the icing on the cake). The "get outta the way Kobe" line by the old Chinese lady when Tucker is running up the stairs was gold.I'm going to try the expect nothing and hope to be pleasantly surprised route.
I grew up watching Jackie Chan films and I assure you he is NOT at the top of his game. Fortunately he's got more balls than pretty much any actor I can think of and I'm looking forward to Rush Hour 3 even though I'm not sure how it can improve. Enjoyed no. 1. LOVED no. 2 (big crush on Ziyi Zhang and Sanchez was the icing on the cake). The "get outta the way Kobe" line by the old Chinese lady when Tucker is running up the stairs was gold.I'm going to try the expect nothing and hope to be pleasantly surprised route.
fred you have a big crush on anything with tits and *** and under 130

I heard a couple years back that there was another Indiana Jones movie that was gonna be made. Has anyone heard anything further about a timeline or did it die on the vine?