Have you tried Tres Generaciones? One of my favorite tequilas. And yes Don Julio is one of the best.
Yeah I used to serve that quite a bit. Finished off quite a few work night with one. Real prolonged, drawn out flavor, maybe a little too elaborate for me normally, but definitely good. After a big meal is when I can go for it, definitely a snap to to knock back if you're going out, or a good sipper if you're headed home.
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your crew now consists of ummmm.....you. Good luck buying beer buddy.
loooolz nh, vnh... maybe if you and grinder ever play poker again you can rejoin my crew, but for now, this **** is elite
loooolz nh, vnh... maybe if you and grinder ever play poker again you can rejoin my crew, but for now, this **** is elite
apparnetly between rdog and msals..loveisover.jpg
He was right......you are all high and mighty. Now I have to apologize.
What's going on here?I thought RDog and msals were BFFs.I've been away from the tourney scene for a while though.
He justs used me cause I rail good. And I take him to Chuck E Cheese.
are you going to post more often now?
well i have been lurking more often lately so hopefully.i sorta feel obligated to post here after seeing jc and looshle on fcp pretty much the entire time we were in vegas. i think they both occasionally stopped reading the threads to get 2nd in a wsop event or final table a wpt prelim but that was pretty much about it.
So why can't I be on a team? I mean, JC is on a team and he's God's gift to poker.
well i have been lurking more often lately so hopefully.i sorta feel obligated to post here after seeing jc and looshle on fcp pretty much the entire time we were in vegas. i think they both occasionally stopped reading the threads to get 2nd in a wsop event or final table a wpt prelim but that was pretty much about it.
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHLUS!!!!1st...welcome to FCP! HUGGGGE fan of your mtt game and general demeanor at the table. Oh...and the name Adam scores you huge points in my book OBV! (names Adam...nice to meet u Adam!!!)As a member of Team s7s I cordially invite you join our brotherhood! I think Steve has to "officially" let you in, but for purposes of any "pretend" battles we may have w/ other crews...you are definately welcome to join us in our war to be the best crew at FCP!!!Oh...and here's your "official" welcome to FCP land!animatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gif
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHLUS!!!!1st...welcome to FCP! HUGGGGE fan of your mtt game and general demeanor at the table. Oh...and the name Adam scores you huge points in my book OBV! (names Adam...nice to meet u Adam!!!)As a member of Team s7s I cordially invite you join our brotherhood! I think Steve has to "officially" let you in, but for purposes of any "pretend" battles we may have w/ other crews...you are definately welcome to join us in our war to be the best crew at FCP!!!Oh...and here's your "official" welcome to FCP land!animatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gifanimatedboobs_com-175.gif
Ok, get his unit out of your mouth.!Me encanta Senorita Alba!Just for fun....olympic.jpg
Ok, get his unit out of your mouth.!Me encanta Senorita Alba!Just for fun....olympic.jpg
Gurgle, gurgle, what were u , slurp, slurp, sayin Cbass?Mark....so dirty...yet so right all at once!
I'm starting my own crew. If you are a washed up poker player under the age of 21 then come join me.
Can I join if I am actually exactly 21 and already burned out/washed up?
Looshle could knock people out with bundles of cash, no?Does Tom ever get angry enough to fight? 'Whoa, Tmay, relax...'[\b]Super crew > Super Greg?
I actually lol'ed at this.WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU ASSHOLES!whoa. whoa guys we're not assholesYES YOU ARE AND YOU SUCK AT POKERhey. we DON'T suck at poker. just relax man
So why can't I be on a team? I mean, JC is on a team and he's God's gift to poker.
you can join up w us. just one stipulation. you have to change your name on this and every other sitw to pooplus.and your current name is to never be uttered again.and your first post must contain or refer to boomsauce at some point.gl to you sir

lol @ looshI guess I'm crewless. If JC and Looshle's crew is like the guys on Entourage, then I guess that makes me Ari. I can live with that The only question is...who's Drama? PMJ??? :club:

stop being too good for tournaments that aren't 5 digit buyins. do that and grind the craps tables for us and then I think we can get the ol al smizzy bizzy in the box

I actually lol'ed at this.WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU ASSHOLES!whoa. whoa guys we're not assholesYES YOU ARE AND YOU SUCK AT POKERhey. we DON'T suck at poker. just relax man
Never touch me again.

i figured out my crew....and i know you don't know me Al, but you as a lundsman are invited...introducing the JEWCREW!! everyone get in on the ground floor, i promise no deserts for 40 years!

i promise no desserts for 40 years!
But I love hot fudge sundae's and milkshakes. :club:
stop being too good for tournaments that aren't 5 digit buyins. do that and grind the craps tables for us and then I think we can get the ol al smizzy bizzy in the box
I'll be there for basically the ENTIRE month of June playing roughly ZERO five digit buy in tournaments...but I'm actually happy with my role as Ari.JC - VinceLoosh - EricTMay - TurtlePMJ - DramaCan't figure out a character for Hoosier yet, but it's definately NOT Lloyd....That would be BKice. :club:
I'll be there for basically the ENTIRE month of June playing roughly ZERO five digit buy in tournaments...but I'm actually happy with my role as Ari.JC - VinceLoosh - EricTMay - TurtlePMJ - DramaCan't figure out a character for Hoosier yet, but it's definately NOT Lloyd....That would be BKice. :club:
na I would be Turtle b/c I don't win anything, just ride the coattails of the superstars. Tmay would be some sort of 'godfather' figure, like the head of a movie studio or some ****.
But I love hot fudge sundae's and milkshakes. :club:
ya ya u caught it just before i did...are you even Jewish...cause we discriminate in this crew!