Looshle Dominating Again

Justin is in the money at the 5k WSOP Circuit event. Not sure about his chip stack, but he came into the day 4th in chips and there are 36 left. gogogogogogo

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loosh in 13th w/26 remaining and about 103k in chips.
pokernews.com hasn't changed his chip count in about an hour, so I doubt that's accurate unless you've heard otherwise elsewhere. If that's the case.........I'll shut up.
Damn, Shannon Shorr was eliminated.
and loosh lost when he had a short stack AIPF AJ vs A5 and the guy spiked a 5. At least the guy only had 28K. Should still have over 200K.

Chris McCormack Eliminated in 17th Place ($13,037)Chris McCormack moved all in from the cutoff for 27,000, and Justin Pechie called from the small blind. McCormack showed , but he was dominated by Pechie's . The board came , and Pechie's pocket nines held up to win the pot. Justin Pechie was eliminated in 17th place, earning $13,037Geez...i've never used pokernews.com for live updates before, and don't think I ever will again after this. They've reported about 5 hands wrong since I started keeping an eye on it with about 35 players left.

Chris McCormack Eliminated in 17th Place ($13,037)Chris McCormack moved all in from the cutoff for 27,000, and Justin Pechie called from the small blind. McCormack showed , but he was dominated by Pechie's . The board came , and Pechie's pocket nines held up to win the pot. Justin Pechie was eliminated in 17th place, earning $13,037Geez...i've never used pokernews.com for live updates before, and don't think I ever will again after this. They've reported about 5 hands wrong since I started keeping an eye on it with about 35 players left.
i'm glad I don't go to you for updates either.
i'm glad I don't go to you for updates either.
ha, ya forgot to type in the hands since they didn't convert...oh well. i'm not a poker website either.