Im Work And Cant Play. Need A Horse To Do It For Me

Ok as the title says im at work right now and cant play. I will give a 4.40 stake for the next tourney to the first one to write something funny
You know you have a gambling problem when...... :club:

Since I am single I shave one of my legs. Just one. So when I'm sleep on my side at night it feels like a girl is in the bed with me and I got my leg over hers. I'm such a mess

Since I am single I shave one of my legs. Just one. So when I'm sleep on my side at night it feels like a girl is in the bed with me and I got my leg over hers. I'm such a mess
To Much Info.... Scared for life..... :club:

A word on my ROI. If you will notice I hardle EVER play sitngos. I play almost strictly cash. My tourneys are vastly when I am steaming and want to go crazy but obviously a cash game is not the place to do that. Sooooo bottom line is despite my low volume based ROI you have blasted me with when I get logged on stars I will do you proud.

I'd be willing to bet there's a correlation between how fast people respond to stake offers and how low their ROIs are. You should probably wait until around Page 7 to actually award the stake.

I'd be willing to bet there's a correlation between how fast people respond to stake offers and how low their ROIs are. You should probably wait until around Page 7 to actually award the stake.
do you get stats on freerolls? lol...I'm trying to get a br going without depositing...that's all for me... a stake here or there from someone willing to ...maybe it'll help us both sometime..J

im a little pi***d. This guy takes a stake and doesn't tell me what tourney he's playing. I thought it came out clearly that i gave a stake for someone to play the next 4.40 filling up.I'm not angry for the money since it is only 5 $ but it kinda not makes me wannna give out some again.opinions?

QFT
im a little pi***d. This guy takes a stake and doesn't tell me what tourney he's playing. I thought it came out clearly that i gave a stake for someone to play the next 4.40 filling up.I'm not angry for the money since it is only 5 $ but it kinda not makes me wannna give out some again.opinions?
Just make sure you do it for well-known, respected members. When that is done, everything runs smoothly and is fun for all.
Yes, my opinion is that you should stop starting random threads wanting to stake random people you don't even know. Lesson learned?
That's kinda silly. Me and others do this somewhat regularly and have zero problems with it if you select the right people. That is all......
Yes, my opinion is that you should stop starting random threads wanting to stake random people you don't even know. Lesson learned?
This coming from a guy that started a thread on how to name his dog???