TPIWWP(sw)Here's some of the more flattering pix of erica schoenberg that i've found:060423135752500.jpg060421231222500.jpg
She's absolutely gorgeous. I had the pleasure of watching her play for 2 days this week and she's amazing. Nice girl too, which is rare in the poker world.
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd hate to see this chick without make up. Would I still bang her? Of course.
I think she overdoes the makeup ... that's the problem. Plus, she needs to work out if she's gonna do posters. But yeah, very flop-able.
Considering that most Polish chicks could pass as your standard American girls
I don't think you understood what I was saying. I am not saying that Polish girls "don't do it for me".Quite the opposite. I was saying that the "non-white ethnic" thing stopped doing it for me after traveling to Poland. Whatever exoticism existed with brown chicks ceased to be intriguing after seeing Polish girls in action (even though some Latinas are flat-out 10's no matter how you measure it)As an aside, the Germano-Slavic look is entirely a thing unto itself- much like how Scandanavian, Irish etc have their own unique aesthetic. Not all Polish girls typify it equally, but it definitely is unique (and hotter than a $2 microwave)Folks who are 'in tune' to that sort of thing can usually identify it in people regardless of their nationality- American of Polish ancestry, etc.
I would give her a weak seven...
I'd give her a hard 8. What!?!? I'm talking about dice!!!
I would have sex with her, but I have low standards.
at best, she's an average chick with a slutty streak, who happens to be much better at poker than me.
just come out already. we will still like you.
You shoulda went to Asia.
I am always hungry 30 mins after having an asian chick.
TPIWWP(sw)Here's some of the more flattering pix of erica schoenberg that i've found:060423135752500.jpg060421231222500.jpg
I think Patrick intentionally stacked is chips like a phallus. Yep. He hit that.
Here's some of the more flattering pix of erica schoenberg that i've found:060423135752500.jpg060421231222500.jpg
WOW OMGGGG so gorgeousgreat face, great body, perfect 10....and can play poker well!!!!oh yeah, and Erica is fine too
sure they are both really really really hot but can they play poker.... oh that is depressing.
If anybody out there wants to give me a good reason why doing second-rate cheesecake is in her best interest and good for her career, I'm all ears. Frankly, I'm not buying it.
Would you have any idea who she was if she didn't do pictures like that? No. There's your answer as to why she does them.
Would you have any idea who she wasn't such a blatant attention-seeking whore? No. There's your answer as to why she does them.

I applaud her for effort. Anytime you add the black stockings to the mix it helps...

Would you have any idea who she was if she didn't do pictures like that? No. There's your answer as to why she does them.
Nobody respects her or gives a f*ck about anything besides imagining having sex with her. Or even worse, gleefully pointing out the fact that she's just a normal girl and not some supermodel. How is that helping? She's demeaning herself and practically inviting cruelty--everybody assumes she's just another dumb whore whether she is or not. Is encouraging a bunch of basement-dwelling teenage virgins to jack off about you really worth it in the long run? How does this translate to success? I don't know about you, but I see "closet nerd" written in that face. If I'm reading her right, it's a crying shame she's doing this to herself.

I would definitely let her sit on my penis... no question. It'd be a kind of e-brag thing. Not that I think she's hot... oh no, I don't want to be shunned by you internet haters!!But in all truth, she is hyped up more than she should be, but seriously, your typical male poker player would sacrifice his entrance into the ME to have a night with her. Cuz they're losers, who can't get women. A nice woman comes to the table and takes their chips.... they might have a stiffy."QFT"

didnt jennicide date some online poker douchebag for a while.Shana Hiatt should be mentioned even if she is a size queenVanessa rousso well is just a normal cute chicClownie Gowen overrated, yeah sure shes a former beauty queen but most of these beauty queen chicks have avg looking faces, and smoking hot bodies, which in Clownie's case is she has an above avg face at best, and a smokin hot model-type bodyand D list celebrity hott chicks who play poker dont count...Brande Roderick, Erin Ness, Shannon Elizabeth...etchottest women who play poker 1.Erica S2.Jennicide3.Kathy Liebert, Annie Duke..TIE----------------------the rest

Uhh , none of those are the hottest. Isabelle Mercier - takes teh cake - 635.jpg52094.jpg
sw?? if not, yaaaaa shes hot if you like skinny cracked out pale white chicks.
Uhh , none of those are the hottest. Isabelle Mercier - takes teh cake - 635.jpg52094.jpg
what is with her nose ??no wedding ring i guess ( i wonder why ?)