For those of you who are confused or just plain need top get out and get some, lets re-set the hot meter, OK?THIS...is a 10.RV2.jpgAlright now...please continue in a realistic fashion.......and you're welcome. :club:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, the 'ethnic' thing ceased doing it for me after my first trip to Poland.

I think it's a shame so many women in poker play "the sex card" instead of trying to earn respect based on their game. The more they try to make themselves out to be a "hot piece of *ss", the more they undermine their credibility as a player. Seriously, who are they kidding? It's embarrassing. If anybody out there wants to give me a good reason why doing second-rate cheesecake is in her best interest and good for her career, I'm all ears. Frankly, I'm not buying it.

I would definitely say she's good looking. She's not a 10, or even a 9 or an 8, but she's good looking. Good pics. If she's sweet as Theresa has said that's some bonus pointage, as is being a good poker player.Start with the 6.5 or 7 that she is, add .75 for being a good poker player, and add 1 for apparently being a cool chick, and you get 8.25 or so. Take away a bit bc of some stories that have been told, and she's a solid 7 w/ change.

I think it's a shame so many women in poker play "the sex card" instead of trying to earn respect based on their game. The more they try to make themselves out to be a "hot piece of *ss", the more they undermine their credibility as a player. Seriously, who are they kidding? It's embarrassing. If anybody out there wants to give me a good reason why doing second-rate cheesecake is in her best interest and good for her career, I'm all ears. Frankly, I'm not buying it.
You just want Antonius pics in the thread, don't you? It's okay, we understand.patrik_antonius.jpg
She's average, at best. With professional hair, clothes, lighting, makeup and airbrushing, ANY chick could look like this. (well, maybe not KFL, but you get the point)
PHOTOSHOP
She looks like a man, and Ruosso is even worse. It seems like ANY girl can come on the poker scene and guys will automatically say they're hot.
That's because most of the people we play with on a daily basis are smelly guys that look like Gavin Smith (without the bankroll). It's what I like to call "the law of numbers". In ANY room, you can find one girl you would have sex with...

I would hit it. The body isn't bad at all man, and if the face is budda then turn the lights off. Everyone looks good in the dark.

What, does your girlfriend read the forum?
lol obv as for the pics . they dont do her any justice . not very attractive in them at all . but as the typical male here id do her in a second .and probly last a second :club: and how do u guys keep finding ways to get PA pics into every thread lol hilariouse

Real world hotness: Shes a 5.5-6 (PA is an 11), and much better looking than the average girl at a bar:eaglescry.jpgShe isn't something you'd donate your left testicle to science over, but in terms of bumping skins she would suffice.Poker hot: Shes a 7, because she can riffle big stacks of chips and has boobs that haven't sunk to the equator.I'd much rather bag her than this: 9419.pngor this:11064.png

Poker hot: Shes a 7, because she can riffle big stacks of chips and has boobs that haven't sunk to the equator.
If she's only a 7, then who's a "poker hot 10?"
Meh, the 'ethnic' thing ceased doing it for me after my first trip to Poland.
Ummmm Hmmmmm...........Considering that most Polish chicks could pass as your standard American girls (Sabina Gadecki look very ethnic to you?) if they didn't open there mouths I find that comment funny. What is even funnier is that the chick in Derek Pizzles avatar that half the forum has been drooling over is Polish (her name is Ewa Sonnett) i'm just wondering what what would turn you off on them?On topic Jenn is in the 7ish range. I wouldn't say no to a thorough workout between the sheets with her but I wouldn't go out of my way to persue her.
Agreed 110%.When I first started playing to the point of notice, yea it's obv i had railbirds etc. cuz they thought i was attractive or whatever, but I think that over time, the railbirds stick around because they came to realize that hey, the girl can actually play some poker.This is obv what's most important :club:
yea it's obv i had railbirds etc. cuz they thought i was attractive or whatever
TPIWWP(sw)Here's some of the more flattering pix of erica schoenberg that i've found:060423135752500.jpg060421231222500.jpg