• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FMH did shots of Rachel Ray and that chick from Mythbusters that look 900000000000 billion times better.

at best, she's an average chick with a slutty streak, who happens to be much better at poker than me.
I'd definately hit it, but not worth all the hype, imo.

Usually when pictures of her are posted, people always bash her face. I always sit in silence and disagree with those idiots. Unfortunately after seeing these new pics, I have become one of "those idiots."I'd hate to see this chick without make up. Would I still bang her? Of course.

She's average, at best. With professional hair, clothes, lighting, makeup and airbrushing, ANY chick could look like this. (well, maybe not KFL, but you get the point)

at best, she's an average chick with a slutty streak, who happens to be much better at poker than me.
And that is bad because?
FMH did shots of Rachel Ray and that chick from Mythbusters that look 900000000000 billion times better.
That would be because Rachel Ray and that chick from Mythbusters are hotter than Jennicide.

It is a shame no one is talking about how nice she is. I met her during the WSOP and she was one of the nicest and sweetest pros I met. She was happy to have fans and she was very accommodating.

It is a shame no one is talking about how nice she is. I met her during the WSOP and she was one of the nicest and sweetest pros I met. She was happy to have fans and she was very accommodating.
Orly? How accommodating are we talking here?
Ummm...hello, we're guys.

really? you guys don't think she's attractive?she's definitely not the end all be all to poker babes, but i find her very attractive, and she seems like she has a very sweet personality.include being good at poker and overall i'd give her an 8.5

really? you guys don't think she's attractive?she's definitely not the end all be all to poker babes, but i find her very attractive, and she seems like she has a very sweet personality.including being good at poker and overall i'd give her an 8.5
Shes a 6.maybe... :club: