[ ] CoD Ownage has a chance[ ] ko8e34 belongs in a team dealing with owning at CoD[x] ko8e34 plays Top Spin 3 a lot[x] ko8e34 is a fag.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dealer: gatortom64 finished the tournament in 2nd placeGot impatient. Stupid me. Liked the cash though. TY blufferdave for the rail. Shipped a stake for the support. Make us some $$$$!!

Dealer: gatortom64 finished the tournament in 2nd placeGot impatient. Stupid me. Liked the cash though. TY blufferdave for the rail. Shipped a stake for the support. Make us some $$$$!!
TY much sir u played great when it was 6 handed and pretty even stacked.

finished 2nd....this is the bustout hand*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to clingfree [Jh Jd]wallyrojo: raises 14400 to 16000clingfree: raises 14400 to 30400wallyrojo: raises 173493 to 203893 and is all-inclingfree: calls 35407 and is all-inUncalled bet (138086) returned to wallyrojo*** FLOP *** [4d Ah 7s]*** TURN *** [4d Ah 7s] [3c]*** RIVER *** [4d Ah 7s 3c] [Kh]*** SHOW DOWN ***clingfree: shows [Jh Jd] (a pair of Jacks)wallyrojo: shows [Ac Tc] (a pair of Aces)wallyrojo collected 131914 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 131914 | Rake 0 Board [4d Ah 7s 3c Kh]Seat 7: clingfree (big blind) showed [Jh Jd] and lost with a pair of JacksSeat 8: wallyrojo (button) (small blind) showed [Ac Tc] and won (131914) with a pair of Aces

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 1st place.A $216.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear gatortom64,You finished the tournament in 1st place.A $216.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NICE :club:

nice job gator

Yeah, not the most exciting final table, I'm affraid. But at least I'm grinding my way up...Currently 3/7.
means you can tid and not get donked ??