• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<< Bad Luck on the rail.Nice cash , gg
lol glad u stopped by to say hi, ty got 3rd for those who didnt get there in time.
nice job mister! :club:
tag team fcp FT mr.sparco and fornicator#793363207/9 and 9/9come rail on fcp

I think you just set a record for most FCP railbirds to witnesses a RoyalPokerStars Game #15677296376: Tournament #79336320, $4.00+$0.40 Hold'em No Limit - Level XIII (800/1600) - 2008/03/02 - 01:47:43 (ET)Table '79336320 4' 9-max Seat #3 is the buttonSeat 2: Kaylog (54111 in chips) Seat 3: australiseng (25892 in chips) Seat 4: fornicator1 (83340 in chips) Seat 6: jackspur (35279 in chips) Seat 7: Mr. Sparco (71378 in chips) Kaylog: posts the ante 150australiseng: posts the ante 150fornicator1: posts the ante 150jackspur: posts the ante 150Mr. Sparco: posts the ante 150fornicator1: posts small blind 800jackspur: posts big blind 1600*** HOLE CARDS ***Mr. Sparco: raises 2400 to 4000Kaylog: folds australiseng: raises 21742 to 25742 and is all-infornicator1: folds jackspur: folds Mr. Sparco: calls 21742*** FLOP *** [Ts 6c Qs]fornicator1 said, "a"fornicator1 said, "a"fornicator1 said, "a"*** TURN *** [Ts 6c Qs] [8c]*** RIVER *** [Ts 6c Qs 8c] [Ks]*** SHOW DOWN ***Mr. Sparco: shows [As Js] (a Royal Flush)australiseng: shows [9d 9c] (a pair of Nines)fornicator1 said, "yessssssssssss"Mr. Sparco said, "wooooooooooooooooot"Mr. Sparco collected 54634 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 54634 | Rake 0 Board [Ts 6c Qs 8c Ks]Seat 2: Kaylog folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: australiseng (button) showed [9d 9c] and lost with a pair of NinesSeat 4: fornicator1 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: jackspur (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 7: Mr. Sparco showed [As Js] and won (54634) with a Royal Flush

I think you just set a record for most FCP railbirds to witnesses a Royal
Good, at least some history was made, then. :)For the record (on the slight chance that one day Beaver will update the front page again): fornicator came 3rd, and I royaled my way into 2nd.

After a brief and not very succesful excursion into the Sunday Million, I went back to doing what I do best: final tabling 4.40s. :D#79439463.2/9, 49k in chips. If anyone is bored railing million dollar tournaments, feel free to stop by. :club:

After a brief and not very succesful excursion into the Sunday Million, I went back to doing what I do best: final tabling 4.40s. :D#79439463.2/9, 49k in chips. If anyone is bored railing million dollar tournaments, feel free to stop by. :club:
GL sparco TID
Go go Sparco. On the silent rail.

Thanks for the silent and non-silent rail, all!At a final table which seemed to have lasted for about twelve hours already, and where nobody seemed to be able to bust, I decided to set the example. Finished in 5th.

Thanks for the silent and non-silent rail, all!At a final table which seemed to have lasted for about twelve hours already, and where nobody seemed to be able to bust, I decided to set the example. Finished in 5th.
why do you lose with 33 then lost to 33?
why do you lose with 33 then lost to 33?
Dunno - I thought that would be mathematically impossible...Guess I should read the Theory of Poker once more. Or is the rumour true that Brandi found a flaw in it?
Skully92796775456/9Get on the rail, he deserves this win!
GO SKULLY GOOOOOOOO GL
Skully92796775456/9Get on the rail, he deserves this win!
shit I just lost my last buy in on stars in this tourney and now I cant rail!! My K high flush ran into an A high flush...GL Skully Im watching I just cant rail
shit I just lost my last buy in on stars in this tourney and now I cant rail!! My K high flush ran into an A high flush...GL Skully Im watching I just cant rail
Someone tells Skully that I said GL.