51585022MEX12320,000 6 /9no stakeout 7thbrutal cripple*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to MEX123 [Ad Jc]MEX123: raises 4867 to 6000B#ENosferatu: folds lookintowin1: calls 5000Grimmy420420: folds *** FLOP *** [Qd As Tc]lookintowin1: bets 2000MEX123: raises 8000 to 10000lookintowin1: raises 2220 to 12220 and is all-inMEX123: calls 2220*** TURN *** [Qd As Tc] [2s]*** RIVER *** [Qd As Tc 2s] [Qs]*** SHOW DOWN ***lookintowin1: shows [Qc Kh] (three of a kind, Queens)MEX123: shows [Ad Jc] (two pair, Aces and Queens)lookintowin1 collected 34174 from side potlookintowin1 collected 4199 from main pot3rdblind said, "wow"MEX123 said, "unreal"

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beaver, how about that private tourn for the final tablers of this thread? I know you have mentioned it before. I think it would be good to run once a week, on a weekend maybe. PM the pass word to the weekly qualifiers. Say something like a $5.50 tourn or even $4.40 and $2 bounty that you transfer to the person who knocked you out! Me! lol hopefully. Friday or Saturday would be good for me as Sunday afternoon in the USA is Monday morning here in Australia.

Beaver, how about that private tourn for the final tablers of this thread? I know you have mentioned it before. I think it would be good to run once a week, on a weekend maybe. PM the pass word to the weekly qualifiers. Say something like a $5.50 tourn or even $4.40 and $2 bounty that you transfer to the person who knocked you out! Me! lol hopefully. Friday or Saturday would be good for me as Sunday afternoon in the USA is Monday morning here in Australia.
The private tourney buyins are restricted to certain preset amounts, the lowest being $5.50.. which is the one I think we'd do. Hell, we could do one a week, with the last one of the month being a $10 buyin. Let's get our creative juices going and get a good date that most people would be able to play on. This saturday doesn't work for me, I'm playin in a $40 live tourney... go me. TID beaver, etc etc.Discuss.

Followed up my first 4.40 victory last week with a 2nd place finish last night. Took a 2-1 chiplead heads up and then blew it. A4o > 33 aipf or I would've had another one. Whoops. I love these things. I have resolved to play one a day.And my worthless blog has been updated.

tourny 51652198finally got through the mine field for 6thRT4012 on stars

1. 517675152. Ice_W0lf3. 6/8 around 27k with blinds at 600/1200/754. no stakei've been pretty card dead at the final table so far, so just playing tight. Table is pretty loose, so i'll just wait and pick my spotsFinally got on the board :icon_dance:and i'm out in 8th.. KK runs into AA

5 stakes available for a $4.40. I wanna see a large FCP turnout for the early afternoon! Accepting anyone, first 5 guys/girls to post up their user names and locations. 55/45 stakes no stake back. GL all!Horses:-theresa113-NocturnalRob-FoxwoodsPro (drj26)-Shakey90-WKTSWAY

5 stakes available for a $4.40. I wanna see a large FCP turnout for the early afternoon! Accepting anyone, first 5 guys to post up their user names and locations. 55/45 stakes no stake back. GL all!
theresa113 Altamonte Springs

WKTSWAY (FCP Shakopee)played in 11 this morning and only made it to 2nd break in one :club: need to turn it around. Bad going considering last 2 weeks I cashed in almost 50% of 'em