Musings From A Man Who Is Willing To Share His Bleak Outlook With Others

Don’t blame me for punching you twice in the neck. Rather, blame RUTHLESS DETERMINISM. For the first one at least. THE SECOND ONE WAS ME.

Perhaps each one of us is nothing more than a vast array of neurons firing ESSENTIALLY AT RANDOM, causing our desires and illusions of purpose, and each day culminating with an unbridled desire for the for the SWEET SCOURGE OF DEATH.

Please give me back MY PANTS. My underwear doesn’t fit properly and EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME.

Don’t blame me for punching you twice in the neck. Rather, blame RUTHLESS DETERMINISM. For the first one at least. THE SECOND ONE WAS ME. Perhaps each one of us is nothing more than a vast array of neurons firing ESSENTIALLY AT RANDOM, causing our desires and illusions of purpose, and each day culminating with an unbridled desire for the for the SWEET SCOURGE OF DEATH.Please give me back MY PANTS. My underwear doesn’t fit properly and EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT ME.
I don't have your pants.and I hate you.
Man, I like you better than 98% of the posters on here.
glad you like yourself, that's good.
I think its lady grey
I think it could be also.. she's in that 2% above Zimmerlin...Besides, there aren't any spelling and grammatical errors in this guy's posts, it can't be me.
  • 2 weeks later...

Musings Fom A Man Who Is Anticipating Being Asked To Write A Script For A Science Fiction Movie Set In The Future

To begin with, I'll BRAINSTORM. This means just throwing out ideas even if you THINK THEY'RE STUPID. I'll tell you what's really stupid. A paralyzed midget trying to LIFT A HEAVY PIANO. Or a regular man trying to lift that same piano, ON JUPITER.

If I decide to go with the theme man vs. machine, I'll do it in a way that causes the viewer to question THE PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS he may have about MACHINE INTELLIGENCE. You thought robots couldn't cry? Meet Stanley, THE CRYING ROBOT. That's all he does.

If the movie should be a hit, I'm not going to automatically agree to a sequel. I plan to MAINTAIN MY ARTISTIC INTEGRITY by agreeing to their conditions only if they promise to PAY ME MORE THAN THE LAST TIME.

Fuck, please come out of the closet about who you are.This is some of the funniest **** I've ever read. So rare to see 1% humor on a web board...

Man, I like you better than 98% of the posters on here.
And he is so damn handsome.
Fuck, please come out of the closet about who you are.This is some of the funniest **** I've ever read. So rare to see 1% humor on a web board...
There's outlaw biker humor here?
My guesses:RodReynoldsJoeyJoJoHankeyMunik (sp?)Spademan
Perhaps it is the four of them IN CAHOOTS. Also, I don't know if your incorrect spelling of Hanguk's (I presume that's who you were going for) name was on purpose or not, but I can't stop laughing for some reason. I think it's funnier if this mistake is real and this is how you pronounce his name in your head.
Idk if I wanna know who this is. Kinda like how they say in the prestige, "Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them. "
Idk if I wanna know who this is. Kinda like how they say in the prestige, "Never show anyone. They'll beg you and they'll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up... you'll be nothing to them. "
You are absolutely, 100% correct.Whoever you are, Zimmerlin, don't give it up. As soon as you do, the Zimmerlin concept dies.

Musings From a Man Who May Be Asked To Organize The Halftime Show At The Superbowl, Last Minute.

I have very few connections IN THE INDUSTRY. I do not know why you asked me do this. I’m clearly OUT OF MY ELEMENT.

You can spend all day feeling SORRY FOR YOURSELF, but you still have a job to do. Get on the phone, make some calls. I’d bet DOM DELUISE IS STILL AVAILABLE.

If SCIENTISTS CAN BE BELIEVED, then the earth is over 150 years old and made almost completely from a mixture of goat hair and the EXACT OPPOSITE OF LUST. I don’t know what THAT MEANS EITHER.

Musings From a Man Who May Be Asked To Organize The Halftime Show At The Superbowl, Last Minute.I have very few connections IN THE INDUSTRY. I do not know why you asked me do this. I’m clearly OUT OF MY ELEMENT.You can spend all day feeling SORRY FOR YOURSELF, but you still have a job to do. Get on the phone, make some calls. I’d bet DOM DELUISE IS STILL AVAILABLE.If SCIENTISTS CAN BE BELIEVED, than the earth is over 150 years old and made almost completely from a mixture of goat hair and the EXACT OPPOSITE OF LUST. I don’t know what THAT MEANS EITHER.
I don't know if I've ever laughed so hard in my life. Definitely not in the last month, which is as far back as my memory goes most of the time.Wang
Also, I don't know if your incorrect spelling of Hanguk's (I presume that's who you were going for) name was on purpose or not, but I can't stop laughing for some reason. I think it's funnier if this mistake is real and this is how you pronounce his name in your head.
There are some times, especially when I'm going quickly through an internet forum, that I quickly glance at a name without really reading it. I just sort of see a few letters in my head, come up with what the name sort of looks like in the blink of an eye, and run with it. Every time after the first time I saw his name, I simply automatically read it as what I initially presumed (without ever really reading it at all). This is all purely subconscious, of course. So when I had to come up with the name off the top of my head, obviously what came out was the image that I obtained when glancing over the letters.What, nobody else does this?
There are some times, especially when I'm going quickly through an internet forum, that I quickly glance at a name without really reading it. I just sort of see a few letters in my head, come up with what the name sort of looks like in the blink of an eye, and run with it. Every time after the first time I saw his name, I simply automatically read it as what I initially presumed (without ever really reading it at all). This is all purely subconscious, of course. So when I had to come up with the name off the top of my head, obviously what came out was the image that I obtained when glancing over the letters.What, nobody else does this?
Always.
  • 6 months later...