New Dn Mudslinging Post Over At 2+2

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Line Yet,: Daniel Negreanu - Great Insider Gossip [Re: daryn] #10186833 - 04/30/07 03:41 PM Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply The real question is, who is AllVegasGuy....Ram or Mark? Mark or Ram?

Not that "sick" and not even worth a slow roll gawk......move along folks, nothing here to see....hmmm 3 posts......Chube could be out just to stir the pot a bit?
I agree, but I still wouldn't like my address to be listed without my consent. And the details of the transaction posted too.Apart from that, yeah, it's the usual garbage.

As the unofficial Press secretary for Daniel I can officially say;No commentAs Balloon Guy I can say:Yea, running a web site would easily drain millions from your bankroll. I mean you have to keep those tubes clean, and stuff.As for posting his address, low class.

....hmmm 3 posts......Chube could be out just to stir the pot a bit?
Fair enough, but I thought it was worth bringing to attention here if for no other reason than that someone could get the mods over there to take down the address info. I'm sure they will if/when they notice.
Fair enough, but I thought it was worth bringing to attention here if for no other reason than that someone could get the mods over there to take down the address info. I'm sure they will if/when they notice.
Somebody google earth it and post pics from space.
Typical jealous idiots. As for posting his home address...very weak. Those mods need to delete his home address from that post.
Not until I'm done making the freeking potery !!
Typical jealous idiots. As for posting his home address...very weak. Those mods need to delete his home address from that post.
I guess it's b/c DN publicly had less than great things to say about Sklansky's game, but I get so sick of the 2+2 NVGers having such a boner about hating on DN.

I thought everyone knew the life of the poker player included monetary swings. I'm amazed at how much people care about these things. Also, the address needs to be removed. I'd hate for someone like Dreamclown to get a hold of it.

I agree, but I still wouldn't like my address to be listed without my consent. And the details of the transaction posted too.
Actually, you should be mad at the state of Nevada for allowing this kind of record to be made public. Anyone who knows the first thing about corporate intelligence/private investigation techniques knows exactly how to pull addresses from public sources in a heartbeat: I could tell you anything you want to know about property ownership in Vegas in about 30 seconds. It's sick and totally unethical, but like it or not that's just how it is. If you want to keep your property ownership private, set up a LLC under a generic name that can't be traced to you. Other than that, you're pretty much at the mercy of any random scumbag who hires a PI. :club:
Actually, you should be mad at the state of Nevada for allowing this kind of record to be made public. Anyone who knows the first thing about corporate intelligence/private investigation techniques knows exactly how to pull addresses from public sources in a heartbeat: I could tell you anything you want to know about property ownership in Vegas in about 30 seconds. It's sick and totally unethical, but like it or not that's just how it is. If you want to keep your property ownership private, set up a LLC under a generic name that can't be traced to you. Other than that, you're pretty much at the mercy of any random scumbag who hires a d.ick. :club:
FYPMeh, typical bs. I'd say there are several famous poker players who all give the appearance that they are rich but are really broke (or almost broke). I'd say 60% of the 'name' pros are broke (or almost broke) (also, I include players like TJ [people who everyone knows is broke, but doesn't come out and say it] in these estimates).Also, I'd love to have enough money to be broke and to be staking someone all at the same time :D I bet Daniel feels like JC Alvarado

Ridiculous slander. Posting his addresses proves that this isn't someone trying to call out DN, but someone trying to ruin DN and make his life miserable. Extraordinarily unprofessional of 2+2 to not delete the addresses from the post. What kind of site do they think they are running?

Not until I'm done making the freeking potery !!
:D :D :D
Actually, you should be mad at the state of Nevada for allowing this kind of record to be made public. Anyone who knows the first thing about corporate intelligence/private investigation techniques knows exactly how to pull addresses from public sources in a heartbeat: I could tell you anything you want to know about property ownership in Vegas in about 30 seconds. It's sick and totally unethical, but like it or not that's just how it is. If you want to keep your property ownership private, set up a LLC under a generic name that can't be traced to you. Other than that, you're pretty much at the mercy of any random scumbag who hires a PI. :club:
That sucks. It's not like anyone is trying to find me, but it bugs me to know that if I wanted to keep that information private, I couldn't.

This post just blows me away and may border on criminal. Why do the haters love trying to bring high profile people down? First of all I don't see that much of what is alleged here is really all that horrible, however, as to whether or not any of this is true, WHO THE HEL.L CARES? Does it improve the OP's life any that he made all of this public? I'm sure there are many flaws in this one sided account of things, but again, how does talking about all of this in a public forum help the OP in any way?Short answer...it doesn't. And the issues brought up, man...who gives s sh*t? For instance, the fact that major players have multiple horses in the race is NOTHING new or shocking. It's the way things are done. I don't even want to get into running down point by point how insane it is to make any of this information public, let alone the home address. Yeah, I know...PUBLIC RECORD....but there is a HUGE difference between knowing that you can get it and getting it to then share with the whole damn world! Just blatantly irresponsible, and could put Daniel and his family at risk.What the moron OP also fails to consider is that his actions have hurt more than just Daniel. The embarrassment and pain resulting from this reckless act reaches well beyond Daniel and stings ALL of Daniels family and friends. This act is just incredibly cold, cruel and evil.The OP needs his public record loving *** kicked IMO.I feel horrible for Daniel and his entire family for having to read this sh*t. :club:

ummm... didnt dn sell fcp already and he just gets paid for promoting it? :club:
Well there you go...now you've ruined that pathetic rants of a bunch of babies with facts.I hope you are proud of yourself mister

That guy is an idiot with no common logic to back his claims. Of course fullcontactpoker.com is still up and running they operate in Yarmouth Nova Scotia. They don't operate in the US where internet poker is illegal. I just stopped reading after that waste of time.

Must be Monday. Someone decided to get in early on the weekly DN bash thread over there. Honestly does anyone really care what Daniels financial situation is. He would be at the top of my list if he ever offered to sell off peices of himself for big tourneys. Wouldnt be surprised if the OP over there has some kind of connection to the Ram/Ivey saga.