Playboy Mansion - Duke - Shannon E

PLEASE BAN ME, MODS !!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If she wants to make it, Joy Miller should be in snuff movies.Well, I mean, 'a' snuff movie.

Joy Miller is really conducting herself in a professional manner on this matter, LOL.Another Joy Miller story posted by dlk9s at 2+2:" Wow. Wow.I just read Joy's posts and it's amazing that someone acting in such an official role would act the way she did, complete with foul language.But then I saw her picture and I remembered who she was.This woman was one of the official WSOP photographers in 2006. She was by far the most abrasive, power-trippy, belligerent person at the Rio. If any of you read reports from various media personnel about how the non-CardPlayer and non-Bluff media were treated at the WSOP, you'll remember lots of reports that they were treated like crap. Joy was arguably offender number one.Sparing every gruesome detail, she constantly did whatever she could to prevent the "red badge" media from doing anything, no matter how unobtrusive or respectful we were being. I spoke with a well-liked WSOP photographer (this wasn't his first WSOP - he had been very helpful to me the year before) about her at one point and he thought it was funny that I brought her up. He didn't like working with her, either.Joy did a great job ruining what should have been a fantastic experience for me. If she wasn't biting a photographer/reporter's head off for taking a legal picture from a permitted location, she was ratting him out to WSOP officials. The sad part is, out of the media who was always around last year, I was probably the least aggressive and most respectful to the other media members. And I still got run over by Joy's tornado of antagonism. The one bit of satisfaction I got was when she tried to kick me out of an area where I was allowed to be. I told her that Gary Thompson (a WSOP big-wig) personally told me I could be there (he did). She didn't bother me after that, as much as it killed her.I was never going to mention her, as what's done is done, but when I saw her name and then her picture, combined with reading her vile responses to Mr. Chan, I couldn't help but relate some of my feelings."
YEAH THE CHICKS A REAL WITCH

**UPDATE** From Terrence Chan's blogYeah, I said I wasn't going to post further until after the hockey game, but after talking with Annie I felt compelled to post this.I talked with Annie via e-mail this afternoon. She originally requested that I keep our discussion private, but in her last e-mail said it was okay if I just summarize our conversation without quoting her verbatim.Basically the theme of the e-mails is that she is sorry for what she did. She knows it was wrong, and it was just a lapse in judgment and that she knows better. She apologized very sincerely to me and offered to make restitution to me. She doesn't want to bother to post publicly because she feels that no matter what she says, people will put the most negative spin possible on it, and that the main thing she wants in contacting me is to make things wrong with me, the person she wronged.So, I have accepted her apology and as far as her and I are concerned, this issue is water under the bridge. I feel that her apology is sincere and she genuinely feels bad for what she has done, and that I was the victim of her error. She has offered and even insisted on making restitution. She's owned up to her responsibility and I think she deserves full credit for that.Now, go Canucks!I'm going to chill out for a bit ________Seems like some of this shitstorm is losing steam for a bit, almost like we're waiting for the next thing to happen. Which is just fine with me because I'm actually kind of exhausted from this (especially since I just got back from a crazy weekend away).Steve Dannenmann called me this afternoon. He hadn't read the blog yet but had just heard about it through Joy. He called me because he was concerned that he was going to get the same kind of phone calls that Joy had been receiving. I assured him that in the blog I said nothing nasty about him and we both agreed that we can hope towards an amicable resolution so we can put this all behind us. He said he is going to go to bat for me for the WSOP seat.The Canucks are on in a few hours, so for now I'm just gonna kick back and watch the game, turn off my cell phone (boy I wish I had an unlimited minutes plan now), and try to ignore the computer for a little while.In the meantime, everyone play nice.**PLEASE** do not threaten Joy Miller or any other parties involved ________Joy Miller just called me again. She told me that someone has been calling her claiming to be a friend of mine and threatening her life and violence against her.This has really gotten way out of hand and I hope anyone who's responsible for this would please stop. This kind of thing cannot help me at all and might end up hurting me so please don't call or e-mail her to threaten her or anyone else. I do very much appreciate all the e-mails to her that complain about the issue in a civilized fashion because those might actually be productive. But please, once again, no threats, no calling her up just to swear at her, abusiveness that kind of thing. Stuff like that makes you no better than her.

**UPDATE** From Terrence Chan's blog**PLEASE** do not threaten Joy Miller or any other parties involved
Does that mean no more jokes about snuff films :club:
**UPDATE** From Terrence Chan's blog**PLEASE** do not threaten Joy Miller or any other parties involved ________Joy Miller just called me again. She told me that someone has been calling her claiming to be a friend of mine and threatening her life and violence against her.This has really gotten way out of hand and I hope anyone who's responsible for this would please stop. This kind of thing cannot help me at all and might end up hurting me so please don't call or e-mail her to threaten her or anyone else. I do very much appreciate all the e-mails to her that complain about the issue in a civilized fashion because those might actually be productive. But please, once again, no threats, no calling her up just to swear at her, abusiveness that kind of thing. Stuff like that makes you no better than her.
This guys got some good friends.
She doesn't want to bother to post publicly because she feels that no matter what she says, people will put the most negative spin possible on it, and that the main thing she wants in contacting me is to make things wrong with me, the person she wronged.
So what kind of restitution did he get? PLEASE don't tell me he didn't take her up on it.
He said he is going to go to bat for me for the WSOP seat.
Big woop. If he were a real gentleman, he'd give back the one he stole.

I think Danneman and Duke should pay for 2/3 of his WSOP ME entry fee. Oh, and Joy should be made to scrub the men's bathrooms during the event with her own toothbrush.

PLEASE BAN ME, MODS !!

yea that was about the dumbest move ever. I mean seriously zero thought went into that one.
Agreed, she brought it on herself, how exactly can she call Terrence and complain to him about phone calls she's getting? What a dumb bitch!

Oh oh, one more thing.... Isn't it funny that the company she works for, claims to be a "Public Relations" company, yet she apparently has no idea what that means. HIIIIILARIOUS!!!

This is equally as tasteless and unnecessary as they guy who posted DN's addresses on 2+2This should be removed immediately
She posted her email address and cell phone # in the middle of his blog and pretty much challenged everyone to a fight. Something about her "WRATH" and how she is willing, ready and able to take everyone on.Sounds like she wants to fight with people, so she advertised.
She posted her email address and cell phone # in the middle of his blog and pretty much challenged everyone to a fight. Something about her "WRATH" and how she is willing, ready and able to take everyone on.Sounds like she wants to fight with people, so she advertised.
There is something to be said for being ABOVE, instead of LOWER than the World's scum. Furthermore, you are bringing a third party (her boss) and their entire Charity into the cross hairs. Show some class.
Let's simplify the situation: you have a disagreement with your significant other. Do you go and bad mouth her to all of your friends before trying to resolve the situation?
You'd be surprised how often that happens around here, actually.
You'd be surprised how often that happens around here, actually.
That's not fair. What kind of bitch doesn't like a good poker energy drink ?

Is all this really connected to the fact that Terrence wanted Steve to play like a drunk dude instead of being informed of the fact that if he folded the next 4 hands he was in like flynn? How is that bad? If Terence was not in the tournament, and his friend was ripped out of his mind, would he not tell his friend to fold his way to the prize? I would. I would be a shitty friend if I didn't. Terrence just feels slighted- the only reason to bring up Shannons A9 hand is because he feels Shannon luckboxed her way into the position she was in. Cry me a river. Nobody did anything seriously wrong here, except maybe the Tournament organizer, but I bet in the fine print for the event, that was kosher. If it wasn't, he should be refunded his buy in.

That's not fair. What kind of bitch doesn't like a good poker energy drink ?
Well played sir...well played.*Edit* I guess Terrance has been emailing back and forth with Annie about this whole mess, and she's insiting on financially making the whole thing up to him (which I take to mean, buying him a seat). He's also talked to Steve D about it and things are cool between them now as well. Joy's kind of a turbo-***** though, I'm a little in awe of her.*Edit again* Hey, look at that, someone already said that. Go me *and* my comprehension skillz.
Is all this really connected to the fact that Terrence wanted Steve to play like a drunk dude instead of being informed of the fact that if he folded the next 4 hands he was in like flynn? How is that bad? If Terence was not in the tournament, and his friend was ripped out of his mind, would he not tell his friend to fold his way to the prize? I would. I would be a shitty friend if I didn't. Terrence just feels slighted- the only reason to bring up Shannons A9 hand is because he feels Shannon luckboxed her way into the position she was in. Cry me a river. Nobody did anything seriously wrong here, except maybe the Tournament organizer, but I bet in the fine print for the event, that was kosher. If it wasn't, he should be refunded his buy in.
You don't have your facts straight. For the entire final table SD was showing AD his cards and AD was telling him what to do with each hand. Also, when it got down to three handed and there were only a couple hands left before they declared a winner according to chip count, SE said to SD out loud "Fold every hand". She even looked him straight in the eye and mouthed the words, thereby proving that she knew what she was doing was wrong.The collusion goes far beyond what you stated. Annie has admitted to it and apologized to Terrence.Adam.
There is something to be said for being ABOVE, instead of LOWER than the World's scum. Furthermore, you are bringing a third party (her boss) and their entire Charity into the cross hairs. Show some class.
Good point, but she brought it on herself and is 100% responsible for making the charity look bad. Some representative! When she stripped his prize for no reason and insulted him, she EARNED getting her boss called. If you don't stand up for yourself and what's right, two-bit tyrants like that will run you over. Next time, maybe she'll think twice about dishing more than she's willing to take. I hope she gets fired and has to find some other outlet for bullying people.
Good point, but she brought it on herself and is 100% responsible for making the charity look bad. Some representative! When she stripped his prize for no reason and insulted him, she EARNED getting her boss called. If you don't stand up for yourself and what's right, two-bit tyrants like that will run you over. Next time, maybe she'll think twice about dishing more than she's willing to take. I hope she gets fired and has to find some other outlet for bullying people.
Yes agreed!Stripping the prize from him and then TAUNTING him with that fact was just one of the evil things this bi.tch has done the past few days. People like this need to be exposed in the hopes that they learn their lesson and treat people with more respect in the future.She needs to be emailed and called to drive home this point, and I think her boss needs to know what kind of person she has working for her.