Playboy Mansion - Duke - Shannon E

Yes agreed!Stripping the prize from him and then TAUNTING him with that fact was just one of the evil things this bi.tch has done the past few days. People like this need to be exposed in the hopes that they learn their lesson and treat people with more respect in the future.She needs to be emailed and called to drive home this point, and I think her boss needs to know what kind of person she has working for her.
Again, the opinions of a troll who just likes conflict. What did she do to you that makes this your fight?
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point, but she brought it on herself and is 100% responsible for making the charity look bad. Some representative! When she stripped his prize for no reason and insulted him, she EARNED getting her boss called. If you don't stand up for yourself and what's right, two-bit tyrants like that will run you over. Next time, maybe she'll think twice about dishing more than she's willing to take. I hope she gets fired and has to find some other outlet for bullying people.
I don't disagree with you.Actions have consequences, however I still find it as distasteful as when that guy posted DNs personal information on 2+2. Just not cool, especially when you post information regarding a Third Party and a registered Charity. This is Chan's fight and he has explicitly closed the issue and asked people to chill.
Is all this really connected to the fact that Terrence wanted Steve to play like a drunk dude instead of being informed of the fact that if he folded the next 4 hands he was in like flynn? How is that bad? If Terence was not in the tournament, and his friend was ripped out of his mind, would he not tell his friend to fold his way to the prize? I would. I would be a shitty friend if I didn't. Terrence just feels slighted- the only reason to bring up Shannons A9 hand is because he feels Shannon luckboxed her way into the position she was in. Cry me a river. Nobody did anything seriously wrong here, except maybe the Tournament organizer, but I bet in the fine print for the event, that was kosher. If it wasn't, he should be refunded his buy in.
Really? How would you have felt if Daniel had sat behind Jerry and told him what to do every hand?And what ever happened to that guy anyways? He never calls!
You don't have your facts straight. For the entire final table SD was showing AD his cards and AD was telling him what to do with each hand. Also, when it got down to three handed and there were only a couple hands left before they declared a winner according to chip count, SE said to SD out loud "Fold every hand". She even looked him straight in the eye and mouthed the words, thereby proving that she knew what she was doing was wrong.The collusion goes far beyond what you stated. Annie has admitted to it and apologized to Terrence.Adam.
If you won't pimp your show, I will.Adam and the....uh....other host speaks with Chan about the event on Rounders. http://www.bigpoker.ca/resources/rounders/..._2007-04-29.mp3

This is like the best poker story ever!!! Okay, not ever but like in the last five days. Made me forget all about Phil's golf game.I'm on his side for sure, but people need to chill about Joy. She should be fired, but no need for people to make asses of themselves and take about violence. Dude's handled himself with some serious class. His supporters should do the same.

http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/164489...page=2#commentsFrom: mastergreenI emailed her and said this:Just wanted to expressThat you suck and are a kunt.Good Luck.And she wrote back saying she had put me on LAPD's watch list for TERRORIST ACTIVITY. This woman is insane. Needless to say, I contacted the LAPD right after this. This woman puts her email out there after spewing on the internet, and then does that when someone tells her how they feel. Absolutely laughable.GG Joy Miller.
This chick is unbelievable. She goes psycho on his blog. Talks about how bad *** her "WRATH" is and how game she is for a fight. Posts her email and cell phone, but then some guy tells her she sucks and she takes it to the LAPD.One of the worst parts about this is how she taunts Terrence after stripping him of his golf package. The belittling was bad enough but the taunting was simply uncalled for especially considering how civil he was.give her a call and let her know how wrong she is...

"You really should read the threads over at terrence's blog, but for those that don't feel like it I pulled some of the better Joy comments.She confirmed that she said the following to Terrence on the phone with one correction which is also listed below"http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/164489...page=2#comments-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------"I know everyone in poker. All of them know that I am in no way shady, that I do good work for this charity.""I am here with the people at CardPlayer, at PokerPages, at [other media outlets I can't remember] so good luck with your career." She says she added, "when I HAVE ANY SAY""Remember one thing, Terrence, you're not Johnny Chan, you're Terrence Chan.""I think you are sh.it.""You can ask anyone on 2+2, and anyone who knows me knows that I am totally honest and not shady at all, and if you post on 2+2, there will be a few wannabes that don't know me, and everyone that knows me will just laugh at you.""I'm refunding your money because you didn't sign anything, there's no evidence that you won anything, and don't even try to claim your prizes because they've been donated to charity."When someone suggested legal action"I DARE YOU! I [censored] dare YOU...we are a 510 c3 organization and if you want me to personally mail/email your ignorant *** who has benefited from the charity then i will. we had a WSOP TD running the tournament by CA and USTD rules and if you EVER EVER EVER again question the integrity of the tournament, I DARE you to call us...ummm..what did you say? wrong, illegal and unethical to my [censored] face! AGAIN...the choices were MINE do NOT call in to question the charity or anyone else involved. My email and phone number are below..,have your FATHER the Auctioneer call me...ASK someone who you MIGHT actually know in poker who i am...or maybe you should just get on Match.com and find a boyfriend instead of kissing Terrence's *** to get a date"When someone told her she was hurting her own reputation and should take an anger management course after apologizing she replied"YOU can kiss my a.ss...you don't know me. you read a blog. the end. I left my email and phone numnber below if you ever actually buy in to an event over $300 or do more than troll poker websites to talk [censored] about things you have NO idea about, then YOU can APOLIGIZE to ME!"When someone asked what month's playboy she was in, she replied"The one ur Dad left your Mom for you piece of [censored].This was serious and you had too much NERDY time on this [censored] to pay attention to other people. Why don't you go do soemthing that affects the world?"And lastly to a guy who was there"If you were at the WSOP (i'm assuming in the audience like a common person, obviously not playing or i would have know who you are)" 495_Joy_ImageMasters.jpg

Joy Miller writes........."I felt you were being childish, and treated you as such, You DID blindside me when you called me at 4:53pm today to ask for me to "Make things Right" for you and you had already posted an angry blog 13 hours prior and I in good faith, went to people on your behalf. I'm not going to argue this with you because my reputation speaks for itself. I attempted to gift you with a $15,000 prize and your choice to not only make Annie Duke, Steve Dannenmann (who owns a business and you made him look like a drunk), and Shannon Elizabeth (whom ALL participated last year) look like collusional asses was unneccessary and nasty. Your beef should have been with ME (joyjoy712003@yahoo.com, 310-621-7005) as i made those decisions that LATER angered you, and it should have been with YOURSELF because you NEVER brought up those issues until you were safe behind a computer screen.Your friend who "was there" is a liar. And i refuse to let you throw anyone under the bus if you aren't going to put all of the blame on ME and no one else, including people who are not only going to continue to support our charity, but the many people and children that are going to benefit from over 500 people participating and donating to the UHI.Next time you want to pick on someone because you didn't get your way, I suggest you try ME one on one because i am MORE THAN WILLING to take you on when you are not only projecting half-truths for people to read, but making people that worked HARD to help others question themselves. Ask the 31 dealers that came out from all over the country if I made a bad decision. Ask the Africans that got polio vaccinations this summer as a result of people playing last year. And maybe you should ask yourself, why i'm such a bulldog about this. I have NO ISSUE with you talking **** about ME! I, Joy Miller, made the decision to not charge the charity $30,000 in order for you to stay an extra hour and play out the $13,000 you were down to Dannenmann. I also gave you the option as you stated above.Steve Dannenmann is a good friend of mine, Shannon Elizabeth is a friend,there was NO collusion and for you to suggest so, just makes you a....well, i guess --- not someone who has good read on people. Which now all...what did you say 5,000 people read ur blog?..know.My point is. I DID say all of the above quotes. Except "I am here with the people at CardPlayer, at PokerPages, at [other media outlets I can't remember]so good luck with your career." In actuality I said "Good Luck making a career when I HAVE ANY SAY" was the ending. I'm not very important, but when you attack the morality of people involved in my charity....you incur my wrath...however insignificant it is...you've won the opportunity to go heads up against MY wrath! no one else. The END.I reiterate that i AM sorry you didn't leave this CHARITY EVENT TO BENEFIT THOSE THAT CANNOT HELP THEMSELVES, INCLUDING CHILDREN IN AFRICA WITH NO ACCESS TO HEALTH CARE, feeling like I was fair in giving you a seat in the World Series of Poker. It was never my intention to make you feel unwhole, But feel better that i will refund, you, Terrence Chan, who made $129,125 DOLLARS last year (http://www.pokerpages.com/players/profiles/36526/terrence-chan.htm) your $1,500 donation to the Urban Health Institute.I hope access to my email address and personal cell phone number will quell any **** talking on here or 2+2 because I have too many people to try to help and that are depending on the monies we raised(of course, minus Mr, Chans's refund) to focus on this any longer. UNDERSTAND?"
this chick is a bi.tch and here are some of the reasons why...she admits to treating a grown man like a childshe accuses him of making Steve Dannemann look like a drunk. This is not true when all he did was mention that Steve happened to be hammered that night.she calls Terrence's friend a liarshe uses inflammatory speech like "collusional ASSES"she types in caps, "I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE YOU ON"she mentions twice about her WRATH and how scary she is.she practically calls terrence a coward when she says that he "waited till he was safely at home behind a computer"Her last word "understand" is typed out in caps. "UNDERSTAND!!" Who here enjoys being spoken to that way? Terrence is a high limit poker player; he makes 5 times what she makes and she continues to talk down to him. She needs to be emailed by the people on this site and let it be known that she is way out of line.

Someone should suggest to Joy that she get her resume up to date, and she might want ot leave her current job off of it. Any bets on the O/U of her length of employment with this kind of self destructive behavior? I think she might find herself getting taken to luch by her boss tomorrow, so I guess that puts it at 24 hours.

this chick is a bi.tch and here are some of the reasons why...she admits to treating a grown man like a childshe accuses him of making Steve Dannemann look like a drunk. This is not true when all he did was mention that Steve happened to be hammered that night.she calls Terrence's friend a liarshe uses inflammatory speech like "collusional ASSES"she types in caps, "I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO TAKE YOU ON"she mentions twice about her WRATH and how scary she is.she practically calls terrence a coward when she says that he "waited till he was safely at home behind a computer"Her last word "understand" is typed out in caps. "UNDERSTAND!!" Who here enjoys being spoken to that way? Terrence is a high limit poker player; he makes 5 times what she makes and she continues to talk down to him. She needs to be emailed by the people on this site and let it be known that she is way out of line.
So this makes it ok for someone uninvolved like yourself or "mastergreen" to harrass her?Again, rise above the scum, show some class, and move on and fight your own battles instead of trying to prolong this situation against Terrence's wishes. Anything less is just being a Troll.

Terrence wrote: "So, I have accepted her apology and as far as she and me are concerned, this issue is water under the bridge. I feel that her apology is sincere and she genuinely feels bad for what she has done, and that I was the victim of her error. She has offered and even insisted on making restitution. She's owned up to her responsibility and I think she deserves full credit for that."He has managed to move on and is the only one with a dog in the fight. I still think he showed a little poor judgement by just having to Blog about the situation before trying to directly resolve it. But he shows class in trying to close it out.

So this makes it ok for someone uninvolved like yourself or "mastergreen" to harrass her?Again, rise above the scum, show some class, and move on and fight your own battles.
a good guy in the poker world, and there aren't that many got screwed, belittled, threatened, taunted and more. he appreciates the support and said so on his blog.joy miller has handled this terribly and until some favorable outcome is posted by him, then yes, people should send her emails that are not threatening but instead supportive of him.
Terrence wrote: "So, I have accepted her apology and as far as she and me are concerned, this issue is water under the bridge. I feel that her apology is sincere and she genuinely feels bad for what she has done, and that I was the victim of her error. She has offered and even insisted on making restitution. She's owned up to her responsibility and I think she deserves full credit for that."He has managed to move on and is the only one with a dog in the fight. I still think he showed a little poor judgement by just having to Blog about the situation before trying to directly resolve it. But he shows class in trying to close it out.
ahhh, could you post the link where he wrote this because i don't think it has happened. correct me if i am wrong.that sounds more like the annie duke apology. in fact i am certain it is.
http://terrencechan.livejournal.com/2007/05/01/e-mail from Annie [May. 1st, 2007|07:02 pm]Yeah, I said I wasn't going to post further until after the hockey game, but after talking with Annie I felt compelled to post this.I talked with Annie via e-mail this afternoon. She originally requested that I keep our discussion private, but in her last e-mail said it was okay if I just summarize our conversation without quoting her verbatim.Basically the theme of the e-mails is that she is sorry for what she did. She knows it was wrong, and it was just a lapse in judgment and that she knows better. She apologized very sincerely to me and offered to make restitution to me. She doesn't want to bother to post publicly because she feels that no matter what she says, people will put the most negative spin possible on it, and that the main thing she wants in contacting me is to make things right with me, the person she wronged.So, I have accepted her apology and as far as she and me are concerned, this issue is water under the bridge. I feel that her apology is sincere and she genuinely feels bad for what she has done, and that I was the victim of her error. She has offered and even insisted on making restitution. She's owned up to her responsibility and I think she deserves full credit for that.
yes, i was correct. it is from annie duke not Joy Miller.
a good guy in the poker world, and there aren't that many got screwed, belittled, threatened, taunted and more. he appreciates the support and said so on his blog.joy miller has handled this terribly and until some favorable outcome is posted by him, then yes, people should send her emails that are not threatening but instead supportive of him.
Terrence wrote:"But please, once again, no threats, no calling her up just to swear at her, abusiveness that kind of thing. Stuff like that makes you no better than her."Writing a note to say she sucks and calling her the "C-Word" seems to be just plain abusive and Terrence apparently doesn't want to be associated with such Trolling.
ahhh, could you post the link where he wrote this because i don't think it has happened. correct me if i am wrong.that sounds more like the annie duke apology. in fact i am certain it is.
You are right. That portion is relating to AD. My second quote is him referencing people harrassing JM
You are right. That portion is relating to AD. My second quote is him referencing people harrassing JM
Here is the full quote
**PLEASE** do not threaten Joy Miller or any other parties involved [May. 1st, 2007|02:06 pm]Joy Miller just called me again. She told me that someone has been calling her claiming to be a friend of mine and threatening her life and violence against her. This has really gotten way out of hand and I hope anyone who's responsible for this would please stop. This kind of thing cannot help me at all and might end up hurting me so please don't call or e-mail her to threaten her or anyone else. I do very much appreciate all the e-mails to her that complain about the issue in a civilized fashion because those might actually be productive. But please, once again, no threats, no calling her up just to swear at her, abusiveness that kind of thing. Stuff like that makes you no better than her.
He doesn't have an issue with sending her emails in a civilized fashion.
  • 2 months later...
from Terrence Chans blog..wsopterrence2nx0.jpgThis was certainly a poker tournament with a story, but not for the reasons I was expecting. Pictures of the Playboy Mansion will come soon -- please be patient, my loyal readership.So, the Playboy Mansion is really cool. You see these places on TV and figure they probably aren't as cool as you see on TV, but the Mansion actually is. Of course, they make it sound like there's bunnies and Playmates (what's the difference between a Bunny and a Playmate, anyway?) hopping and prancing around everywhere, which really isn't the case, but they hired a few token human silicone statues to wander around and make it look good enough.The bus left from the hotel around 5:15, and there was a very lengthy and messy off-site registration process, so we didn't get in the mansion until about 7:00. The poker tournament started shortly after the scheduled start time of 8:00. Of course, everyone expected an extremely fast structure. I was ready to play pretty much jam-or-fold almost the whole way, and prepared to bust out really early. In fact, the tournament started with 2500 chips and 100-200 blinds. The blinds went up every 15 minutes, often doubling (or more). They had some ridiculous rebuy system which was something like $500 for 1000 chips. Again, charity, it's all good, yada yada.In fact, I probably mind the silly structure less than most "serious" poker players because I figure I play jam-or-fold as well or better than pretty much anyone in the room. Of course, playing properly means you have to be ready to go out on any given hand, and in fact, I was all-in (though on the flop) on the the first hand. Everyone limped, I limped with Q9 on the button, the flop came JTx, all checked and I jammed.Shortly thereafter, the blinds went up to 200-400. I jammed in late position with A8, Phil Laak called with AK, I spiked an 8 and busted him. That was the beginning of a huge rush. After I collected a few more scalps, Adam was moved to my table -- two to my left -- with just as many chips. Both of us were looking for a huge confrontation when I moved in from two off the button with AT and he instantly called me...with ATs! I faded the freeroll and eventually was moved off the table.The rush continues, and the next thing I knew, I was up to 100,000 chips at two tables (of the original approximately 25 tables), and was chip leader by a lot (with about 220k) when we broke for the final table.At the final table I lost what I am deeming tongue-in-cheek a Swedish coinflip: TT vs. 96o, versus a Swedish (duh :club:) guy named William who looked familiar but couldn't place. That took me down to about 100k, but I got a lot of it back when I pushed with 55 and was called by 33. We got down to four-handed between myself, Shannon Elizabeth, Steve Dannenmann and another random guy in a black shirt.This is when things started taking a turn for the truly bizarre. The TD now came over to us and told us that we had to be out of the room in 20 minutes. He doubled the blinds to 12k/24k or something like that. After a few more hands without a bustout, he then announced the blinds would double every hand. A few more hands later the panicked TD announced that we would not play the tournament to the end! The button was on Shannon, and he announced that on Shannon's next button, we would stop the tournament and call the results by chip count! Not chop the prizes by chip count, mind you, but if you had one chip more than second, you were first. That's fair, don't you think!?So the prizes were listed on the website as follows:1st: 2 WSOP main event seats plus hotel and junk2nd: A US Open golf package3rd: 51" TVI was second in chips behind Dannenmann when this announcement was made. On the first hand, Shannon Elizabeth pushed into the black shirt guy. A9 for Shannon, AQ for black shirt, but two 9s hit the flop and Shannon consolidates the two stacks. Now I'm in third. This is where it really starts getting bad. Shannon looks around and realizes that her and Dannenmann are #1 and #2 and tells Dannenman to fold every hand. Dannenman, for the record, is not three but about eight sheets to the wind. He has been more or less on a 3-hour alcohol IV and drunk out of his mind. Annie Duke has been sitting immediately behind him for the entire final table telling him what to do on a number of hands ("you have to call"/"automatic call", that kind of thing). Annie assesses the situation and tells him the same thing as Shannon, that he should fold every hand and collude against me. Which is okay, you know, because Shannon Elizabeth and Steve Dannenmann are celebrities and therefore matter. Who gives a **** about the random guy no one knows or cares about?Dannenmann is so drunk that he actually is considering playing but Annie is in his office constantly telling him to fold. I push in every hand, of course, but I can't catch Dannenmann. On Shannon's button, the TD stops the tournament as announced, and we count up the chips. Shannon has us easily covered at maybe 400k, Dannenmann has 221k and I have 208k. A lousy 13k separates us, and thus I get the third place prize. So I am pretty much equity-****ed as hard as it gets by a combination of Shannon Elizabeth's cheating, Annie Duke's mouth, and the poor planning and problem resolution of the people running the event.Now before I go off too much I want to say a few things. First off, yes, this is a charity tournament. Secondly, the amount of money involved, thankfully, isn't too much to me. If it weren't for these two things, I would be a lot more pissed than I am. I think I'm really taking this well, and I don't think I'm too biased because Adam, Mike, Gun and all the other people who were there supporting me where way more animated about this than I was. I'm really trying hard to keep in perspective that it's all for charity.But at the same time, "it's for charity" can't be the only defence for such a debacle. There have been charity lotteries, draws, tournaments and so forth for a long time now. When you announce prizes, you have to pay them out. If you run a poker tournament, you don't change the rules with four hands to go and make it completely impossible for one person to win the tournament. When you do these kinds of things, it makes all such charity events look bad. I started out with the idea that I would have some fun at the Mansion, have a longshot for a WSOP seat, and raise some money for a good cause. Instead I have a bad taste in my mouth and in my opinion this tournament gave itself a black eye. Except no one will care, because I'm a nobody, and it looks good to have Shannon Elizabeth as the official champion.I also assign no blame to Steve Dannenmann. He really did nothing wrong aside from not telling Annie to FOAD. He was drunk out of his mind, and alcohol makes people pliable. That said, I have no doubt that if he did not have Annie in his corner, he probably would not have realized the situation he was in. I have a bit of a problem with Shannon, as she clearly violated the rules and did something that in the poker world is extremely unethical. However I cannot fully condemn her because she is new to the game, not a serious long-time player and may not have known better.The person I have a real problem with in all of this is Annie Duke. Annie Duke has been playing poker a lot longer than I have, and I learned very early on in my poker career that sitting two feet away from someone and telling him what to do on specific hands is illegal and immoral. "One player to a hand" is something that every poker player learns very early on in their poker careers, and it's absolutely shocking to me that someone as experienced as her, a bonafide poker celebrity in the public eye, would blatantly break this rule and think there's nothing wrong with it.Obviously, I feel the people running the tournament should have made an attempt to curtail this behaviour. With respect to the decision to end the tournament, here's how I feel. While the TD's arm was twisted by the time constraint, I think most people can agree there are better ways to handle this. The event organizers have to do a better job of budgeting time. But again, I do keep in mind that this was a charity tournament. And I will say one more thing about the organizers: they can easily make this right to me by awarding me a WSOP seat (or even say, 75% of a seat). I will reserve judgment on this and consider everything forgiven if when I talk to these people on Monday I get a WSOP seat out of this.Otherwise, I will consider myself screwed out of a few thousand dollars by a combination of the organizers, Shannon Elizabeth and Annie Duke. And that to me is a really unfortunate result of a tournament that is supposed to do some good things for a worthy cause.
bat **** crazy woman comes back to taunt everyone.I just recieved this email from Joy Miller, that biatch who screwed up that charity event where Terrence Chan was sleazed out of a WSOP seat.Terrence's blogWell, here's the email I just received:"Joy Miller <joyjoy712003@yahoo.com>So I saved the email addresses of all of you nerds that not only felt the need to talk [censored] to me about the Terrence Chan/Playboy [censored], but promised to see me at the 2007 WSOP...NEVER heard a word from ANYONE at the WSOP the entire time. Seems none of you could save up enough money to afford to go and play with the real boys in Vegas.I was in the right with this whole situation and every threat and nasty boring email i received, I guess shows that it's easier to be tough behind a computer screen stuck in your house.I ran around and worked and hung out with my friends and not a WORD from you wannabees that put so much efffort in to talking to me. I'm sure it was exciting at the time for you, though!Maybe try to read my MySpace blog to live through those of us that are actually in poker!!Good Luck at the .25/.50 online tables!"What a big, [censored] C!Does anyone else want to just wreak havoc on her? joypig.jpg
bat **** crazy woman comes back to taunt everyone.I just recieved this email from Joy Miller, that biatch who screwed up that charity event where Terrence Chan was sleazed out of a WSOP seat.Terrence's blogWell, here's the email I just received:"Joy Miller <joyjoy712003@yahoo.com>So I saved the email addresses of all of you nerds that not only felt the need to talk [censored] to me about the Terrence Chan/Playboy [censored], but promised to see me at the 2007 WSOP...NEVER heard a word from ANYONE at the WSOP the entire time. Seems none of you could save up enough money to afford to go and play with the real boys in Vegas.I was in the right with this whole situation and every threat and nasty boring email i received, I guess shows that it's easier to be tough behind a computer screen stuck in your house.I ran around and worked and hung out with my friends and not a WORD from you wannabees that put so much efffort in to talking to me. I'm sure it was exciting at the time for you, though!Maybe try to read my MySpace blog to live through those of us that are actually in poker!!Good Luck at the .25/.50 online tables!"What a big, [censored] C!Does anyone else want to just wreak havoc on her?
Actually in a twisted kind of way she has a point.

She was just as annoying as advertised in person though.OH, and seemingly quite slutty too. Apparently she had some celibacy bet going during the series.... and not a day would go by where she wasn't like, oh man, I think i'm gonna lose that bet today. That and... oh oh oh, someone go find out that guys name at table 37!! :club:

for whats its worth give annie 2 years and she's going to need a stool to rest that camel toe on thats in the process of getting made not to mention that nasty crack being caught up to with the gut apron.weeee insert cottage cheese and strech marks. perfect date for ryland cause the baller thinks he is hittin it when he's stuck in a wrinkle and loving it cause its warm and wet never mind the roach house he just invaded. pass the ham sandwich that howard lost 3 years ago

• 3 months later...
for whats its worth give annie 2 years and she's going to need a stool to rest that camel toe on thats in the process of getting made not to mention that nasty crack being caught up to with the gut apron.weeee insert cottage cheese and strech marks. perfect date for ryland cause the baller thinks he is hittin it when he's stuck in a wrinkle and loving it cause its warm and wet never mind the roach house he just invaded. pass the ham sandwich that howard lost 3 years ago
English_Mother_Do_You_Speak_I.jpg