Bankroll Management Be Damned...

Thanks to all for showing up on the rail. I don't think I had to suck out on anyone at the FT, just got my money in ahead and hoped for it to hold, which it did...Nice when that happens.As an aside, I'd also like to say thanks to those who've given me stakes in the past couple days. As I said in another thread, there are a LOT of people on this site with some serious game who for one reason or other can't manage to get any dough online right now. Tomorrow I'm gonna run a couple stakeaments too, as a thanks to everyone who's helped me out the past little bit when I've been down.Fcp rules! :club: ---edit $1080 for first, to answer another post's question (sadly, i know that cuz my stars acct is now at $1090...LOL)
You played awesome throughout the whole final table. You deserved the win!
GG, nice cash.ship 200 to your bank and come to Rama
These days the GAS bill for the G35 would cost that to drive to Rama...No $ left for poker :(I'm like 4+ hours from there...Brantford or Windsor? I'm in!
These days the GAS bill for the G35 would cost that to drive to Rama...No $ left for poker :(I'm like 4+ hours from there...Brantford or Windsor? I'm in!
bah, thats lame.when did u pick up a G35? is it new?

Very nice cash, sir. you're an inspiration to us all.....I have $43 on Stars, as I'm mainly a FT man. Let's go $22 of it on a 180 man tomorrow!

hot. final 2. if this has taught me anything, it's that BR management is for suckers.
All of the great players have that story about how they were flat broke and took their last bit of dough and bought in.GG man, awesome cash.

A little side tale.Was watching the final table of the million a few weeks ago, and this one guy went out, and Lee mentioned how he sat'd in on a $13 sat or something to that effect.Pretty sure it was that same guy that came in 9th in the million tonight.Nuts.Nice job bdc.

A little side tale.Was watching the final table of the million a few weeks ago, and this one guy went out, and Lee mentioned how he sat'd in on a $13 sat or something to that effect.Pretty sure it was that same guy that came in 9th in the million tonight.Nuts.Nice job bdc.
Buying directly in to the million is for idiots, or people with too much $ who don't have the time to put in to satellites. If you can't satellite your way in, either through a rebuy or with FPP's or a double shootout, you don't deserve to be in the tourney. Like I say, this is unless you're thestein or something, where playing a satellite would distract you from whichever $109+R tourney you're currently pwning...then it's ok to just buy in directly.
So I take it you are going to buy in to a $1,000 SnG now.....remember bankroll management be damned etc....
Smash says tournaments are for suckers :club: