Deliver Us From Evil

What's it about? Details?
It is about the one Catholic priest who admitted to child molestation and how the church moved him around to avoid criminal charges.It includes interviews with the priest himself, the victims and the victims families.I just got it this week so it probably releases on DVD in a couple weeks. An interesting look if nothing else.Edit: May 8 Release date
It is about the one Catholic priest who admitted to child molestation and how the church moved him around to avoid criminal charges.It includes interviews with the priest himself, the victims and the victims families.I just got it this week so it probably releases on DVD in a couple weeks. An interesting look if nothing else.Edit: May 8 Release date
Charges like that have been made in plenty of those cases. It makes me happy to see somebody focused a documentary on it. The Catholic church is the mother of everything wrong with religion.
Charges like that have been made in plenty of those cases. It makes me happy to see somebody focused a documentary on it. The Catholic church is the mother of everything wrong with religion.
I thought people that thought God killed children because they will suffer in their later years were what was wrong. Oh, that was you...
I thought people that thought God killed children because they will suffer in their later years were what was wrong. Oh, that was you...
ESL?