Referral And Rakeback

I have played on Full Tilt in the past and I took a 3 month break from poker. I am re-buying at FTP under a different name so I can pick up a few different bonuses. (100% match bonus, refer a friend bonus) I also want to do rakeback. I was wondering if I can do both at the same time. People have been telling me that rakeback is more important in the long run. My question is...can I do the two bonuses and also do rakeback? For rakeback, does it matter if I sign up after I buy in?

Are you going to get busted for having multiple screen names?
No because I erased the software with my previous name on it and don't play with that screenname anymore. I am going to create a new name when I buy-in.
No because I erased the software with my previous name on it and don't play with that screenname anymore. I am going to create a new name when I buy-in.
You're still gonna get caught and they will take your money!
I wouldn't recommend that....they tend to find out and close your account for having a previous s/n

You can get rakeback with the signup bonus, but I doubt it for the refer a friend, unless you refer someone else. Then I see no reason why not. But bonuses will count against rakeback, you're probably better off just playing for rakeback.Anyway, check my link. 27%.

You can get rakeback with the signup bonus, but I doubt it for the refer a friend, unless you refer someone else. Then I see no reason why not. But bonuses will count against rakeback, you're probably better off just playing for rakeback.Anyway, check my link. 27%.
yeah, the reason they can offer rakeback is because they get the refer-a-friend bonus for referring you, so you can't get that and rakeback. if you refer other friends you can get there's of course.i was pretty sure that Full Tilt allowed you to do bonus and rakeback together, but i could be wrong.and fwiw, i've had three different accounts on Full Tilt, and 2-4 on most other major sites. I've used the same computer (without reformatting) to sign up for the same site. I've always used different neteller accounts, backed by different bank accounts, and never did anything dumb like refer myself, but i've never encountered any problems.p.s. kurt, i've finished a few PSO bonuses, so let me know if you've got the points for them. if not, send them an email.