Okay, you have QQ and your opponent has Ah2h. The flop is 2c3h4h. Your opponent has a world of outs but you have the 'best hand' on the flop (although statistically, its probably 50/50). It would cost you your entire stack and the pot would be paying you even money.Do you make the call with QQ?

Thanks for the feedback so far. I should have offered more details...Basically, when the flop came out, I bet and then got raised all in (I would be all in, but my opponent would not be). I made the call and we both flipped over our cards. He ended up turning the 5c on me for the straight.

Okay, you have QQ and your opponent has Ah2h. The flop is 2c3h4h. Your opponent has a world of outs but you have the 'best hand' on the flop (although statistically, its probably 50/50). It would cost you your entire stack and the pot would be paying you even money.Do you make the call with QQ?
actually on a flop like that i think you pretty close to being a 60/40 dog

The odds are 41.7% for QQ vs 58.3 for A2.Do I call? It depends on the size of my stack and the amount of money already in the pot, obviously.

Actually, if it's a coinflip to win, I'd be getting better than 1:1 on my $ to call all in, so it is good to call. But I might not.
Thanks for the feedback so far. I should have offered more details...Basically, when the flop came out, I bet and then got raised all in (I would be all in, but my opponent would not be). I made the call and we both flipped over our cards. He ended up turning the 5c on me for the straight.
Now I'd be getting even better odds on my $ to call all in.

If it's a cash game where i can just buy back in i'm happy to get all my money in with any advantage.If it's a tournament it depends. Are the other people on my table DN, Ivey, Harman, JC and Brunson? I'm looking to gamble for sure bc I'm not good enought to beat them.If it's a table of donks I can prob find a better place to put my money in picking up small pots without the risk of putting all my chips out there.

It would cost you your entire stack and the pot would be paying you even money.
Not possible.There has to be money in the pot preflop. You are never getting exactly 1-1 on your money.

You have a pair of queens and he only has A high. Get all your chips in straight away. Why are you people even thinking about this. A pair is better then A high. (sw)