$1 Turned Into $20,000

Hey Guys, there was a Full Tilt Story of Chris Ferguson turning $1 into $20,000 (I think those were the numbers).. He talked about it on a Full Tilt Podcast. Do you know if there's any links to any blogs or info on how he did it? I'm always interested in BR Managment. Any info would be great, thanks!

Hey Guys, there was a Full Tilt Story of Chris Ferguson turning $1 into $20,000 (I think those were the numbers).. He talked about it on a Full Tilt Podcast. Do you know if there's any links to any blogs or info on how he did it? I'm always interested in BR Managment. Any info would be great, thanks!
Win lots of hands.....sw

I'm in the process of trying the same thing on stars. Man, it's frustrating, but do-able. He did a podcast about it.

I'm in the process of trying the same thing on stars. Man, it's frustrating, but do-able. He did a podcast about it.
Yeah how is that going Scram? I was looking for your thread...

Very well.Had to reload once, but I'm up enough that I shouldn't have to reload anymore. Got lucky on day 2. Caught a real idiot who was willing to center his stack any time he hit top pair. (started off playing tight, made a big bluff, showed it and wrecked his poor little mind. Now, he always calls me). Emptied him enough times to safely move the micro BR up a level. Going to stick with cash games until I have the account over $500 or so, then I'll start hitting the micro MTTs.

Thanks, I appreciate it!
Last time this was posted I said how I was gonna try to the same thing. My 3 months ends at the end of April. I never had to reload the orig dollar and im up to 5k. Well short of 20k but Im pleased with the results so far. It has tought me a good deal and Ill write in detail oat the end of the month. Gl to u on your quest. It has been so fun.

Yeh, it is insanely fun.I was really worried that I would lose interest in it quickly since the quest starts out so far below the stakes I usually play (who in the hell can be "serious" about .05/.10 poker?) but the opposite is true for me.I'm actually more focused since there is a finite goal with an "end point" as opposed to an endless series of optimizing decisions. Even though the stakes or the money don't mean much to me, I'm really enjoying this too.