Whatever Happened To Texaslimitking On Ft

I always wonder if there are players out there that build their roll to a certain point and then just cash it out and live Robusto. I mean it would be a solid move if you had a nice run built your roll to a mil or two and then just invested it and cut out all risk. I mean you could still play but at mid stakes and still kill games and live filthy rich without ever risking busto.

I haven't really seen anyone playing the $1000-$2000 limit holdem games recently. They were some of the most entertaining games to watch too because there are a lot of showdowns unlike in the big no limit games.

I'm disappointed that no one said "busto" even tho it's probably not true.HES BUSTO PEOPLE.

I always wonder if there are players out there that build their roll to a certain point and then just cash it out and live Robusto. I mean it would be a solid move if you had a nice run built your roll to a mil or two and then just invested it and cut out all risk. I mean you could still play but at mid stakes and still kill games and live filthy rich without ever risking busto.
boring.
I heard he got kicked off for cheating. Dont know if it was really true or not but I remember reading it somewhere.
That rumor sure fooled a lot of people. I think it was started as a joke by someone on 2p2. One of Texaslimitking's friends wrote on a swedish poker forum that he took a long vaccation.