Daniel To Ps Rumor

Just my opinion, which isn't necessarily more wrong or right than anyone else's, since none of us actually know anything.Why is he not friendly with Chris Ferguson?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just my opinion, which isn't necessarily more wrong or right than anyone else's, since none of us actually know anything.Why is he not friendly with Chris Ferguson?
I don't know how friendly they are or not but I believe they had a difference of opinion a while back about Ferguson using the name Jesus.

There will probably be a bidding war to get Daniel. He is one of the Top-5 most marketable poker players in the world.I hope he joins Full Tilt though, because it would be great to see him playing against Matusow online. :club:

I don't speak for Daniel, cause he won't return my phone calls, or emails, or PMs.but if I did this is what I/he would say;FCP forum and blogs is a seperate entity from the poker site. It was around long before the poker room, and it's only connected in name. This site is a fun place that he enjoys, and no matter how much it cost for Daniel to keep this running, he will gladly pay it so people like Balloon guy can continue to pretend people care what he thinks about anything.Thanks for coming.....don't eat meat!
This is the most important part.
Didn't Matusow say he doesn't play online anymore since he loses so much and can't "read" people?
I saw him playing last night in 50/100 NLH. The guy is addicted, he can't quit.
I don't know how friendly they are or not but I believe they had a difference of opinion a while back about Ferguson using the name Jesus.
If true, that's ridiculous.
It's not true. I think dude was trying to make a joke, or start a false rumor.
Actually it is true. Daniel took offense to Chris signing his name as Jesus for autographs a couple years back. Religion...LOL. Too lazy to find it, but he has mentioned it in the blog or cardplayer articles.
Actually it is true. Daniel took offense to Chris signing his name as Jesus for autographs a couple years back. Religion...LOL. Too lazy to find it, but he has mentioned it in the blog or cardplayer articles.
Ya def written somewhere. He mentioned speaking to Chris Ferguson about it and from memory I think they agreed to disagree.
Ya def written somewhere. He mentioned speaking to Chris Ferguson about it and from memory I think they agreed to disagree.
IIRC DN said he and Chris spoke and Chris agree he wouldn't go by "Jesus" anymore. Then a period of time later DN heard or sw that Chris was still signing autographs as Jesus and then it was on like Donkey Kong.
http://www.pokernews.com/The story in the blue rumour section has you in negtoiations with major pokersites. ussually poker rumours are just that rumours, but pokernews has a good track record when they post something like that. I congradulate you on getting a major endorsement deal. But I would like to know what the future of this forum and your blog is.TY
So you're congratulating Daniel with regard to a rumor?The sky is falling !!! The sky is falling !!! The sky is falling !!! The sky is falling !!! The sky is falling !!!

I consider myself a man of faith, but if somebody seriously gets upset about the nickname "Jesus", that's just rediculous. It's not as if he's claiming to be the 2nd coming of Christ. He was given the nickname by his appearance. Even though, the real Jesus wouldn't have looked anything like that, but that's neither here nor there.

Because this is where you ussually get questions awnsered by DN. Stop being a ****
You probably don't have a good answer to this question but, why would Daniel answer your question about a rumor on this message board before it is announced to the public through a press release?Since you started a new thread to ask him personally, along with an existing thread about the subject, I don't expect you to have a reasonable answer.
You probably don't have a good answer to this question but, why would Daniel answer your question about a rumor on this message board before it is announced to the public through a press release?Since you started a new thread to ask him personally, along with an existing thread about the subject, I don't expect you to have a reasonable answer.
God just go home and stop being such a F*cking A*shole
God just go home and stop being such a F*cking A*shole
you will soon learn that ALL of DCJ's posts have no value at all to them. Hence, why he's just ignored.
The forums will stay. He will join a poker site....
If that happens, does FCP the site go under, or just stay out of the US market, or continue on its own?