If Hellmuth Wins The Wpt Championship...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You'll put me on the night train to dixie?"LOL! WTF is that?Is it some sort of secret code for "Muuuh, I'm a complete hypersensative retard with the brainpower of a bowl of oatmeal" , cause I'm really thinking that's about the case.
LOL! hey fagtron mc ducheface, look it up and learn something, research it, memorize that **** with flash cards and present what you have discovered to your 5th grade history class on friday son. (DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!)chyea, sit the **** down
poker zealot with the last word once again. CHYEA!!!
Yeah, but it was such a dumb last word."fagtron mcducheface" ?It's like you're living, breathing parody of someone who is really, really stupid and just doesn't know it.Anyway, since the cops are here, you can go on and take the "last word", call me a stupid gay poo-poo head who is about to take a southbound Amtrack to Kalamazoo, declare yourself the victor of all the world, then stop in by the nurses station and take your pills before being strapped in for your nap. Anyway, back to the topic- If Hellmuth doubled, I rate him pretty good here. He ain't getting his money in bad from this point forward.

Thu Apr 26 13:03:00 PDT 2007Phil Hellmuth Gets Loud Early...On a board of 6533 and almost $300,000 already in the pot, Kirk Morrison checks and Phil Hellmuth bets $150,000. Morrison makes the call and the river is the 2. Morrison bets $225,000 and Hellmuth announces call immediately. Morrison turns over A7 for the nut flush and Hellmuth exclaims (loudly) "NO!!!! HE DID NOT BEAT THE KINGS!!!" as he flips over KK. Hellmuth continues to think out loud as Morrison rakes the pot... LMAO

Thu Apr 26 13:18:00 PDT 2007Play (Limit Poker in the WPT Championship) Like The ProsTommy Vu raises to $100,000 preflop and is called by Phil Hellmuth. The flop comes K87 and that is when the fun begins. Vu checks and Hellmuth bets $70,000. Vu starts asking, "Why so little Phil?" and "Are you testing me?". After a few minutes, Hellmuth calls the clock on Vu. Tournament officials count down his time and with only a few seconds remaining, Vu raises $70,000 more. Hellmuth then starts talking to Vu, telling him that they might get it all in before the hand is over. After several more minutes, Hellmuth minimum raises another $70,000 more. Vu keeps telling Hellmuth "I think you are testing me, I have to raise to see if you are bluffing me..". Vu then proceeds to make another minimum raise of $70,000. Hellmuth looks at Vu and says, "I am going to bust you in the next half hour...".Then Phil folds... Folks, we are getting closer to the blow-up.Wait for it....wait for it.....

Hellmuth and Worth at the final table with no UB jerseys would cause me to lol.

.........He would be the greatest player ever to come back from his stack.You can do it! :D:club::D:D

Personally, I played with Phil for several hours (after he showed up 4 hours late) at the Bay 101 Shooting Star. Outside of the myriad of reasons that was unacceptable, he was a complete jackass the whole time including his blowup in which he LEFT THE DAMN BUILDING rather than see the hand out when he Phil-push all this chips in and blew out with AK vs. a club players Aces. Spent most of the time broadcasting to the room how much he had lost at Chinese and how little the event meant. Good times. Guess his poker-power-ade failed him. After the bust at the WPT Championship, I heard he was, again, Phil-the-jackass, the video proves I'm right. Also, kudos to DN for skewering PH so well in his blog...he deserved it...no matter their friendship. Here is your CP video:http://media.cardplayer.com/image/0/042607_2a.jpg

After the bust at the WPT Championship, I heard he was, again, Phil-the-jackass, the video proves I'm right. Also, kudos to DN for skewering PH so well in his blog...he deserved it...no matter their friendship. Here is your CP video:http://media.cardplayer.com/image/0/042607_2a.jpg
Here's the video of Phil busting out: http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/P...llmuth_Jr./1356That sucks. You'd think someone who just got outplayed would have the grace to say "good game" instead of mumbling insults. Quote of the Day: “I’ve never been so happy busting anyone in my entire life.” – Thomas Wahlroos on eliminating Phil Hellmuth from the 2007 WPT Championship.
I've never played with him, but if I ever do and he talks to me that way- I wouldn't care if it were heads up at the final table of the ME- I'd hit that ****** so hard he'd live the rest of his life slobbering in a wheelchair; and I'm a lot bigger and meaner than Sam Grizzle.
lol yeah right