If Hellmuth Wins The Wpt Championship...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can somebody PLEASE explain to my why nobody ever talks back?
Two reasons.1) Hellmuth is a pretty big guy. There is no question in my mind that he is a massive ***** who would crumple into a weeping sack of crap if anyone ever really went apeshit on him, but since he is in a higher percentile of physical size, the odds are in his favor as far as people being disinclined to make a go at him. He also pulls his antics in the tightly controlled enviroment of poker tournaments, where people have large sums of money on the line that they're afraid to forfiet by doing what it would take to really set him in his place (what they would ordinarily do to an ******* in a bar who acted that way)2) We live in an age where people are too afraid to throw the first punch.As a strident libertarian who hates both liberals and conservatives equally, I will say with 100% certainty that the phenominon of "poontang with a big mouth" trends heavily towards your "liberal" types (which Phil is). They were raised in such a way that they've been led to believe their "feelings" and "opinions" are extremely important. They don't realize that the only person who cares is them.The result of this is a massive personal ego and the attendent tantrums and snits that occur when things don't go their way. When such people are introduced to the "injustice" of getting their asses severely beaten as a result of their big mouths- when they finally learn that the world doesn't give a **** about them nearly as much as mom and dad- their minds usually change, but until then, you have Phil Hellmuths. I've never played with him, but if I ever do and he talks to me that way- I wouldn't care if it were heads up at the final table of the ME- I'd hit that ****** so hard he'd live the rest of his life slobbering in a wheelchair; and I'm a lot bigger and meaner than Sam Grizzle. blah blah blah this post was way too long.

I would probably be the idiot that would lose it and haul of and smack him. Its people with his type of ego that are my biggest pet peeve. I don't know why, but his rants irk me. It makes me want to knock him off his high horse. I guess that's my ego kicking in. (I consider phil a little guy, by the way)

Doesn't look too good for Phil after that chip lead!PLACE PLAYER AMOUNT TREND 1Paul Lee 3,601,000 $161,0002Kirk Morrison 2,980,000 $80,0003Juan Carlos Mortensen 2,429,000 $329,000 4Sorel Mizzi 2,256,000 $556,000 5Thomas Wahlroos 1,847,000 $7,000 6Ben Johnson 1,280,000 $-380,000 7Thien "Tim" Phan 1,273,000 $0 8Scott Fischman 1,268,000 $0 9David Levi 1,258,000 $8,000 10Guy Laliberte 1,232,000 $132,000 11Grant Lang 1,201,000 $101,000 12Mike Wattel 1,060,000 $-140,000 13Loi Phan 1,007,000 $472,000 14David Baker 983,000 $-137,000 15Tommy Vu 830,000 $150,000 16Can Kim Hua 760,000 $60,000 17Richard Anthony 755,000 $345,000 18Phil Hellmuth Jr. 738,000 $-252,000

Meh, it's NLHE.He's only a single double-up away from 6th CL.I hope he loses, then I hope he dies.

I've never played with him, but if I ever do and he talks to me that way- I wouldn't care if it were heads up at the final table of the ME- I'd hit that ****** so hard he'd live the rest of his life slobbering in a wheelchair; and I'm a lot bigger and meaner than Sam Grizzle.
No, you wouldnt.
I hope he loses, then I hope he dies.
You sound like a real asshole.
that guy is a loser. im about to slap him through the internet.
If "slap him through the internet" means "*drools* I'm a stupid tard *farts on hand and smells it*", then yeh. You're on the right track there, partner.
If "slap him through the internet" means "*drools* I'm a stupid tard *farts on hand and smells it*", then yeh. You're on the right track there, partner.
write something like that again son, and ill put you on the night train to dixie. dont you ever talk to me like that you dumbshit slothass *****. oh, and the "if by...you mean..." jokes are lame and overused, but you just do what you can there guy.
write something like that again son, and ill put you on the night train to dixie. dont you ever talk to me like that you dumbshit slothass *****. oh, and the "if by...you mean..." jokes are lame and overused, but you just do what you can there guy.
Fighting over the internet is just like banging your sister...................................AWESOME.
"You'll put me on the night train to dixie?"LOL! WTF is that?Is it some sort of secret code for "Muuuh, I'm a complete hypersensative retard with the brainpower of a bowl of oatmeal" , cause I'm really thinking that's about the case.
Fighting over the internet is just like banging your sister...................................AWESOME.
zlolzol :club:
beaverstyle i will slap your website posting face back into last month so you can pay your rent on time if you dont shut your fat idiot mouth.
At some point in your life someone probably told you that you are clever and/or witty. They were lying