Best Monitor For Poker, You Cant Go Wrong With This One

Man i just ordered 2 22" samsung widescreen monitors and they are soooooo nice. Now notice the contrast ratio its 3000:1 and the 2 millisecond response. If your graphic card has DVI outlets you can actually plug this in using DVI cable for HD. I'm a web designer so I got 2 of them and thought I would let my fellow poker players know how good this monitor is.EC.SAM.226BW.JPGSamsung 22” Widescreen Monitor (226BW)SAM 226BW• Flat-panel LCD• 3000:1 contrast ratio• Advanced controls • 1680 x 1050 resolution• 2-millisecond response• Digital/analog inputhttp://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-22-...roductDetail.do

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man i just ordered 2 22" samsung widescreen monitors and they are soooooo nice. Now notice the contrast ratio its 3000:1 and the 2 millisecond response. If your graphic card has DVI outlets you can actually plug this in using DVI cable for HD. I'm a web designer so I got 2 of them and thought I would let my fellow poker players know how good this monitor is.EC.SAM.226BW.JPGSamsung 22” Widescreen Monitor (226BW)SAM 226BW• Flat-panel LCD• 3000:1 contrast ratio• Advanced controls • 1680 x 1050 resolution• 2-millisecond response• Digital/analog inputhttp://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-22-...roductDetail.do
don't you need at least 1600x1200 to 4-table w/o overlap?
I'm gonna have to go with the 2 24" Dell Widescreens with 1900x1200 reso :club:P1010108.jpg
Who cares about his legs. I know where I want her legs...
I have the 225BW it IS sweet....
Yeah... well guys, I don't mean to show off or anything, but I just picked up this bad boy last week.apple2.jpgGuy in the store told me it was pretty top of the range.
thats pretty sweet, must have cost you an arm and a leg
Yeah... well guys, I don't mean to show off or anything, but I just picked up this bad boy last week.apple2.jpgGuy in the store told me it was pretty top of the range.
lolI actually had one of these.
Thread HijackWandigo, I see some wireless headphones there...would you recommend?
not wireless, they're the Bose QC3sQuietComfort3_1.jpgthey can be used wireless if you just want to cut out noise, but there's a spot to plug your cord in to go to your ipod, etc. QC3s are like $350 or something and the QC2s (around-ear fit, slightly bigger) are somewhere around $275-$300. I highly recommend the qc3s. will def last a long time and be a good investment.JC Alvarado uses them, they gotta be good.
Wandigo.. its time for a new mouse.. get the Logitech MX revolution.. so sick.
nope, never! ball mouse ftw!but seriously, I've been a big gamer for a long time now and I feel the most comfortable with the mouse that I've always used for the main game I play. I've tried some of the newer ones but it just doesn't have the same feel in my hand so I'm using this until it breaks and when it does, I have another just like it ready to go. :club:

I was gonna post a picture of a moniker and then say, "oh, you meant MONITOR." Then I realized I was thinking of a monocle and that just doesn't fly since it sounds nothing like monitor. The only good that came out of this 30 seconds for me is that this was on the first page of moniker image search:randomimage1vc6.jpgTell me that ain't pretty sweet.