Prtysux + Hellmuth

PrtyPSux Find Member's Posts Wednesday, January 4th, 2006, 3:47 AM Post #65

jan. 15th ...3pm eastern time
Prize pool 1 mil? structures at UB kick ***...this tourney might be worth it. Im very tempted. any one want to buy 99% of me? Before he was a household name I guess :club:

I liked this quote better.

Screw high stakes chess ... high stakes Rock Paper Scissors is the way to go... I saw the championship on FSN last night and that is when I realized that poker is a waste of time, R.P.S. is a true game of skill!

anyone watch the Joe Bartholdi interview from that page? God he looks like such a mangled mess of human flesh. Guy looked very presentable and classy last year and now looks like a total gangster turned bum in this.

OTE(rawkodd @ Tuesday, April 24th, 2007, 8:49 PM) *man shannon shore looks like he's in poor healthI noticed that too. It looks like he doesn't eat.
Seriously, the man looks in dire need of some high-potency B12, iron and PROTEIN. Is he a vegetarian? Tofu, spinach, and almond butter work wonders! A hardcore multivitamin never hurt anything, either. Speaking of jackets, how long is it going to be before somebody shows up at a tournament in something as cool as THIS. I'm seriously thinking of pledging to reimburse the full cost of this jacket to any registered player who gets filmed wearing it at WSOP this year. hahaha PM me if you're up for it!L1860.jpgShop URL: http://www.pakeman.co.uk/products.asp?cat=26
man shannon shore looks like he's in poor health
He has been on a diet. He had a prop bet with some guy from Atlanta going since new year's but it is over now so I am sure he will be gaining back his weight.
Seriously, the man looks in dire need of some high-potency B12, iron and PROTEIN. Is he a vegetarian? Tofu, spinach, and almond butter work wonders! A hardcore multivitamin never hurt anything, either. Speaking of jackets, how long is it going to be before somebody shows up at a tournament in something as cool as THIS. I'm seriously thinking of pledging to reimburse the full cost of this jacket to any registered player who gets filmed wearing it at WSOP this year. hahaha PM me if you're up for it!L1860.jpgShop URL: http://www.pakeman.co.uk/products.asp?cat=26
im 100% sure I'd do that. Could I pick which Jacket, or would it have to be that one? I'll definitely be in an event next year.

Nah, I like the green one. The others are pretty cool too, but not as identifiable as "the real thing" from a distance. Money gets shipped when I get the receipts and personally see the ESPN footage with my own two eyes; otherwise, no deal...you just had the chance to look totally awesome on your own dime. ROTFLOL If you've read my posts, you can imagine what I think should happen to bet welchers, so you know I'm 100% real on this. By posting it on this board, there's no going back now! :club: Oh, and may I suggest Stubbs and Wootton for a matching pair of green velvet tuxedo slippers? http://stubbsandwootton.com/ Too bad these aren't in green...hahaha"The Jolly Roger takes to the high season. White skull and sabres design is embroidered on classic slipper in black velvet with black grosgrain trim. Leather sole and heel."slippersk-0.jpg

Nah, I like the green one. The others are pretty cool too, but not as identifiable as "the real thing" from a distance. Money gets shipped when I get the receipts and personally see the ESPN footage with my own two eyes; otherwise, no deal...you just had the chance to look totally awesome on your own dime. ROTFLOL If you've read my posts, you can imagine what I think should happen to bet welchers, so you know I'm 100% real on this. By posting it on this board, there's no going back now! :club: Oh, and may I suggest Stubbs and Wootton for a matching pair of green velvet tuxedo slippers? http://stubbsandwootton.com/ Too bad these aren't in green...hahaha"The Jolly Roger takes to the high season. White skull and sabres design is embroidered on classic slipper in black velvet with black grosgrain trim. Leather sole and heel."slippersk-0.jpg
I think you've hit on a brilliant new thread idea. Offers to pay people to wear ridiculous clothing and get on TV at the Main Event. Or offers to be the one clothed in the ridiculous clothing. Chain mail? A ski mask? A hair shirt? The possibilities are truly endless
I think you've hit on a brilliant new thread idea. Offers to pay people to wear ridiculous clothing and get on TV at the Main Event. Or offers to be the one clothed in the ridiculous clothing. Chain mail? A ski mask? A hair shirt? The possibilities are truly endless
I don't think formal wear is ridiculous at all. Yeah, the shoes are kind of out-there, but it's more stylish than ridiculous IMO. There's no disrespect to the game intended by showing up in traditional tuxedos, and to me, that makes all the difference.
I don't think formal wear is ridiculous at all. Yeah, the shoes are kind of out-there, but it's more stylish than ridiculous IMO. There's no disrespect to the game intended by showing up in traditional tuxedos, and to me, that makes all the difference.
I wasn't specifically referring to the formal wear as being ridiculous. Your offer just got me thinking about how much cash it would take to get people to wear strange stuff at the Main Event. Joe Sebok did it in the superhero costumes. I think there was a guy wearing an Elmo costume a couple years ago. Formal wear is cool. The Jolly Roger shoes? Undetermined cool factor.
I wasn't specifically referring to the formal wear as being ridiculous. Your offer just got me thinking about how much cash it would take to get people to wear strange stuff at the Main Event. Joe Sebok did it in the superhero costumes. I think there was a guy wearing an Elmo costume a couple years ago. Formal wear is cool. The Jolly Roger shoes? Undetermined cool factor.
Actually, I think you could make pretty good a case for "people who wear costumes should be fined". LOL For what it's worth, Stubbs and Wootton is a very well-respected formal wear company, and it's kind of a tradition among English eccentrics to wear f*cked-up funny shoes with smoking jackets in public. If you're going to wear the velvet with a bow tie, I think you might as well go the whole nine yards and do it right!