Micro Limits 10 Handed

Well 10 handed down to 4 handed actually, dont have the HH because it was on TITAN but this is what happened:Top 3 Places paidBlinds 150/300Starting Stack 1000Cutoff -5500ish ChipsButton - 900 ChipsSmall Blind -345 ChipsMe - 3100 ChipsDealt to me QsQhCutoff raises to 600Blinds foldI go all-in Is this the correct play due to the two players having such little amounts of chipsIll put what happened below in white so you can reply before you see what happens if you want.Message from Zach - don't put the results in white, please.

yikes bud that's actually one spot where you would have to fold everything but aces there but incase you don't believe me and/ or other people start arguing with me, you should post this at a nicer forum like pocket 5's or 2+2 and they can explain this a whole lot better than me, the math and stuff and EV and such.

Didn't know we were a bunch of jerks little... But you sure know how to make friends. :PWe really don't want to mess with the big stack here. We are nearly guaranteed second and this is the one guy that can knock us out of the money. About all I could justify here would be a call for set value.

Didn't know we were a bunch of jerks little... But you sure know how to make friends. :PWe really don't want to mess with the big stack here. We are nearly guaranteed second and this is the one guy that can knock us out of the money. About all I could justify here would be a call for set value.
Yeah, I don't mind that.I would never shove here.

naw I just saw myself being insta-attacked by mostly everyone. glad you guys agree, just defending myself in advance.

naw I just saw myself being insta-attacked by mostly everyone. glad you guys agree, just defending myself in advance.
Nobody is attacking anybody in the strat forums.We are providing our opinions in a constructive manner, for the most part. Disagreeing does not equal attacking.
You played that hand fine. If it turns out that the original raiser has KK or AA so be it, pushing here is the correct play.
If this is the standard 50-30-20 SNG payout, then this is not the correct move. The best you can hope for is a fold from the initial raiser, and those 600 chips aren't worth the risk of your entire stack. If he calls and knows anything about bubble play, his calling range will be extremely tight and has you crushed most of the time. Even a call by AK knocks you out over 40% of the time.
You played that hand fine. If it turns out that the original raiser has KK or AA so be it, pushing here is the correct play.
I disagree entirely, im fine with calling but shoving is not a good play. What are you going to be called by? This is totally wrong in bubble play with these two ridiculously short stacks. Cashing is the most important thing in SNGsUCLArounder posted something like this on P5s that kinda highlights this...http://www.pocketfives.com/9E7A8B26-2375-4...23E418F6B1.aspx

Yeah it is a 50/30/20 payout structureDid some EV calculations and found that folding just shaded it for me.