Musings From A Man Who Likes Iceberg Lettuce Too Much

I like iceberg lettuce so much, I don't even consider buying other lettuces in the supermarket, NO MATTER THE COST. This in turn causes FINANCIAL STRESS.

I like iceberg lettuce so much, it causes STRAIN in my relationships with my loved ones.

I like iceberg lettuce so much, I rarely if ever get enough COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, leading to MINOR HEALTH PROBLEMS.

I like iceberg lettuce so much, I would consider working on an iceberg lettuce farm, FOR FREE.

I like iceberg lettuce so much, I don’t even consider buying other lettuces in the supermarket, NO MATTER THE COST. This in turn causes FINANCIAL STRESS.I like iceberg lettuce so much, it causes STRAIN in my relationships with my loved ones.I like iceberg lettuce so much, I rarely if ever get enough COMPLEX CARBOHYDRATES, leading to MINOR HEALTH PROBLEMS.I like iceberg lettuce so much, I would consider working on an iceberg lettuce farm, FOR FREE.
Move to Salinas, CA. They grow it all there.
No. You've got it all wrong.I've got an ass full of marbles.
Ooh, are they on a little string like giant pearls? Is the big one on and end or in the middle?
Fun facts about iceberg lettuce:Iceberg lettuce is not a viable alternative to CHEMOTHERAPY. My wife learned that THE HARD WAY.
that made me choke on my eggs. thats hilarious.
go kill yourself, thats not even funny fuck off
or you could get a sense of humor. you know, one or the other.

Hello, Mr Zimmerlin. I also enjoy iceberg lettuce. Welcome to the forum. I thought this post was pretty fantastic, and I hope to see more in this style in the near future.Shake - I concur with all your comments in this thread. I have your back.LG

Little known fact:A single head of Iceberg Lettuce and a can of Red Bull can power a typical automobile for a month. Unfortunately, most vehicles don't have an easy way of getting a whole head of iceberg lettuce into the fuel injection system, and it doesn't work if you shred it. Stupid engineers and their stupid anti-lettuce ways.

Let me get this straight......They served iceberg lettuce on the Titanic ?
That would've been SOOOOO ironic! I think that should've been a whole sub-plot in the movie.
Let me get this straight......They served iceberg lettuce on the Titanic ?
They did. But there wasn't enough to go around. Only the 1st class passengers got Iceberg. Everybody else got Romaine.
They did. But there wasn't enough to go around. Only the 1st class passengers got Iceberg. Everybody else got Romaine.
at some point they all got iceberg thoughyeah...that was lame...
at some point they all got iceberg thoughyeah...that was lame...
I was trying to work something in along the same line... but I had nothing.