Official (haha) Im High Thread

Although the Volcano is a great vaporizer, it is way overpriced, and requires a balloon for use, which I don't particularly like. I have a Volcano, but I have switched to the Arizer Extreme Q 4.0 (which costs less than 1/3 of the Volcano), since it uses balloons (like the volcano), but also includes a 3 foot whip with a mouth piece for direct inhalation, which is way easier when using it with multiple people.I got mine on ebay a while back for around $170 i think. Much better than the $600 price tag for a volcano. It still has the digital display and specific temperature control like the volcano, so you really don't lose anything. I think volcano just figured it out first, and Arizer copied them, but it is a good copy.Two weeks ago when I was writin' this rhymeI had some hydroponic, Boy that shit was fineI had two joints, One for me and my homieAfter half tha show, He didn't even know meHis eyes were tight, they turned redHe could bearly hold them up, They where heavy as leadAn hour went by, He said Loc I'm kinda hungryI said oh shit! This brothers got tha munchiesGot off my couch, put my Gucci's on my feetWent to tha Seven Eleven at tha top of tha streetI ordered everythin' edible off tha shelfHe thought it was sad, I ate it all myselfWhen we got back to tha car, Headed north then southI needed a drink I had a cotton mouthWe had so much food didn't know where to startAt tha Hagan Daas or Kelloggs Pop TartsBig bags of chips, gallons of dipsIt took me weeks to get tha taste of my lipsI ate so much miserable is how I feltAlmost busted out my pants had to loosen my beltKickin at the tube, wathin' none better thanYou know tha king of late night, Yeah Dave LettermanNot to hilarious jokes kinda plainBut everythin' is funny when your smokin' Mary Jane..... -Tone Loc
i really don't like the Arizer. I had waaaay too much difficulty setting it up and it wasn't as effective as the volcano. but like you said the volcano is way overpriced, but it's exremely effective.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was just an awful, awful teacher today. It's always the first week that I just bomb miserably. God I hope nobody drops my class after one.Thankfully, my day's over and I'm now in the privacy of my own home.

Internet service providers (or someone) should charge people to send emails. A miniscule charge per email would be best. This would cut down on the amount of spam we all recieve.* The money raised from such a system could be used to purchase SPAM and ship it to a third world country. Who makes SPAM? They should be all over this idea.* I know it's i before e except after c, but I've had enough. Do we have to make an exception to an exception for a few rebel words? Let's just make the change.

• 2 weeks later...
I was just an awful, awful teacher today. It's always the first week that I just bomb miserably. God I hope nobody drops my class after one.Thankfully, my day's over and I'm now in the privacy of my own home.
what r u doing in here???
candy kush hash.... = stoned.jpg
yummy?
do you know me? no? then you cant make a judgement on my migraines (or three pinched nerves in my back)
I'm sorry. I don't know what you are going through.I can only imagine. I only have one degenerative disk in my neck WHOO HOO, that I take aspirin for ( ALL DAY WHILE I LAY AROUND ON THE COUCH AND PLAY TETRIS WOOT).I am obviously being a hypocrite judging your need for pot to alleviate your pain, while I suck down aspirin every day ( RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUS DROPPING)I feel so bad that I will need to suck down an extra pill tonight while I have some Dr. Pepper and listen to some smooth jazz to mellow my buzz for my 'medication' to address my need for pain relief!Woot!Probably invite some buddies over, one has a blown out knee cap and I understand he can eat 8 Tylenol a day! That dude can PARTY!!!!
I'm sorry. I don't know what you are going through.I can only imagine. I only have one degenerative disk in my neck WHOO HOO, that I take aspirin for ( ALL DAY WHILE I LAY AROUND ON THE COUCH AND PLAY TETRIS WOOT).I am obviously being a hypocrite judging your need for pot to alleviate your pain, while I suck down aspirin every day ( RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOUS DROPPING)I feel so bad that I will need to suck down an extra pill tonight while I have some Dr. Pepper and listen to some smooth jazz to mellow my buzz for my 'medication' to address my need for pain relief!Woot!Probably invite some buddies over, one has a blown out knee cap and I understand he can eat 8 Tylenol a day! That dude can PARTY!!!!
well take asprin and rot your organs away. the world would def be a better place. and go suck on a big black dick, i mean a cigar.
well take asprin and rot your organs away. the world would def be a better place. and go suck on a big black dick, i mean a cigar.
Wow..someone needs some "medicine" to chill out.